GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Winnipeg Jets - March 26th - 8 PM EST - RDS/SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Just turned on the game, saw the score and immediately thought we were getting destroyed in the game. Are these shot totals a figment of my imagination?

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Tokarski is a joke...

Would be nice to see Desharnais get held accountable for his coasting and stupid turnovers once in a while.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
By the pricking of my thumb, first round exit here we come

If our opponent plays us like the Jets are playing us, 5 games max.I just can't get over how intimidated most of our forwards look. Our team is not built for the physical and we look bad in these games. Why did we get DSP again? Someone educate me and I can learn tonight, I had a wet meal.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
How come this game doesn't feel so bad to me?

I know the score is frustrating, but I feel content with the way the team is playing.

Feels weird.

What do fans want? Boring New Jersey style defense first hockey and lots of Wins? Or controlling the better part of 40 mins and down 3 goals?

I like winning 2-1 way better than watching the team play well and lose.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Just turned on the game, saw the score and immediately thought we were getting destroyed in the game. Are these shot totals a figment of my imagination?

Unfortunately, one goalie is playing really really well, and the other is having a tough night.

That's really the tale of the game.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Plekanec had 2 very good chances, Pacioretty had 2-3 very good chances, Gallagher at least 2 good scoring chances, Galchenyuk hitting the crossbar alone in the crease. Are you even watching the game? Tonight's difference is between the pipes

this

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I just don't understand how DD can get so many points by just winning a faceoff. Everything he does on the ice is done caressly, without any will to put some effort. He looks nonchalant all the ****ing time. His passes are half assed and he alwawys puts himself in the most useless position possible. He gives up a stride before his opposent on every damn race for the puck, like he wants to use his size as an excuse. Love 20% of his game, can't ****ing stand the 80% that's left.

I know it's a random comment but everygame he does the same freaking thing. Thank god MT put plek on the 1st wave pp.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Wow, 31-13 for us in shots, for once we're winning the CORSI game, too bad we're gonna lose the actual game. Now we know how those teams we beat this season felt.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I freakin' hate these bottom feeding teams that play to injure. Way too many uncalled dangerous hits.

I hate Bettman and his legacy.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
In the pre-game thread
Awful desicion to start Tokarski. There is still 3 weeks left till the end of the regular season and we are battling with Tampa for first in the division.

It's unacceptable that Price doesn't play 70+ games per season. Price played 72 games in 2010-2011 and then outperformed Tim Thomas in the playoffs.

Turns out I was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad