Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
oh man grilled onions and toast would be amazing right now

On... toast? Sounds weird, I've never tried that.

Hehe aren't you a partial vegetarian?
Kebobs. Veg kebobs, seafood kebobs, meat kebobs.

I eat a low-protein diet so I don't gain any muscle mass, which includes not eating a lot of meat. I had to cease being entirely vegetarian recently because of iron deficiency causing severe anemia, either that or start taking a daily iron supplement.

I opted for the former. Most of the meat I eat now is lean red meat.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Halfway through the 3rd period of Game 3 I was getting ready to call out Weise after a meh effort to start the playoffs including passing up on some easy hits in that game and of course he becomes the hero so I'm thinking of getting on Pacs for his meh effort so far, hopefully lightning strikes twice

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
Who is ready for a sweep?

Ottawa Senators standing on the green
P-U-T-T-I-N-G
1st for par, then for Bogey
Stone scores lowest because he's a micro-phony!

Habitant#1

Feb 15, 2006
Brisbane
The Ottawa Senators organisation and it's fan base is infuriating.

I can't wait to sweep that franchise back into irrelevancy. Clock's about to hit midnight.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Sens fans on the main board are cracking me up this morning.

Saying anything Montreal does this post-season (and did this season) isn't as impressive as their run at the end to grab seventh place. :laugh: also, their GDT (the one duplicated for the main board) is all in praise of the Sens' physicality and Karlsson and recaps the 2013 series... :laugh:

Davebo*

Saying anything Montreal does this post-season (and did this season) isn't as impressive as their run at the end to grab seventh place. :laugh: also, their GDT (the one duplicated for the main board) is all in praise of the Sens' physicality and Karlsson and recaps the 2013 series... :laugh:

Awww - that's sad. :laugh:

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015

If the only thing that keeps them goin here is looking back at a single series win, and saying that they out hit us....I say we encourage that....then we can just laugh and laugh. It's like reading the out of town playoff thread in the bruins thread.....soooo funny

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hoping I'll be able to catch tonight's game. I'll be off for a few days so you'll all sadly be without my witty banter.

Go Habs Go!

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
On... toast? Sounds weird, I've never tried that.

I eat a low-protein diet so I don't gain any muscle mass, which includes not eating a lot of meat. I had to cease being entirely vegetarian recently because of iron deficiency causing severe anemia, either that or start taking a daily iron supplement.

I opted for the former. Most of the meat I eat now is lean red meat.

I gotta ask. Why do you not want muscle mass? That's about the strangest thing I've ever heard.

EDDIE20*

It's called grasping at whatever straws they can find. Unfortunately, none of it holds water.

As for their physicality, Karlsson threw the first big hit (albeit illegal) of his career. Of course, they're gonna gloat. It may very well never happen again.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

Just saw that thread and ehhh... I've never seen such a mix of denial and PTSD. :laugh:

Pretty sure we wouldn't be doing that kind of stuff if the Habs were trailing 0-3. We're bipolar, OK, but rarely in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad