Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
Who replaces Beaulieu for game 4? Gonchar or Weaver if he's out with a concussion?

I'd probably play Weaver in game 4 vs the Senators and Gonchar vs the Tampa/Detroit (if Beaulieu isn't back by then).

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Who replaces Beaulieu for game 4? Gonchar or Weaver if he's out with a concussion?

I'd probably play Weaver in game 4 vs the Senators and Gonchar vs the Tampa/Detroit (if Beaulieu isn't back by then).

after seeing two teams come back from 3-0 in the past 5 years, and another team who came back to force game 7, don't you think its premature to assume the habs are through?

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal

Markov-Subban
Gilbert-Petry
Emelin-Pateryn

Is the likeliest thing we see with Beaulieu out...

OR

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Petry
Gonchar-Gilbert

Wouldn't surprise me, Therrien loves his veterans. Gonchar is going to get killed by their speedy forwards though.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
Markov-Subban
Gilbert-Petry
Emelin-Pateryn

x-Beaulieu day-to-day
x-Gonchar
x-Tinordi in farm
x-Weaver

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
Markov-Subban
Gilbert-Petry
Emelin-Pateryn

Is the likeliest thing we see with Beaulieu out...

OR

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Petry
Gonchar-Gilbert

Wouldn't surprise me, Therrien loves his veterans. Gonchar is going to get killed by their speedy forwards though.

IMO it should be Pateryn in.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009

Pateryn. Young legs and hitting. Gonchar will get killed by sens forwards pounding him every shift and start coughing up the puck.

And you are already talking next series. Not a good idea. Don't take this game lightly. It is possible to come back from 3-0 and it is happening more.

Sens do not give a **** now. They will play to win just this game, and after that, it is 3-1, not 3-0.

If Sens come back with 2 or 3 wins, that is way more damage to Players that need a rest, including Price, and possible injuries every single extra minute played.

This is a big game. Habs need to win if they want to go far.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
after seeing two teams come back from 3-0 in the past 5 years, and another team who came back to force game 7, don't you think its premature to assume the habs are through?

Exactly. Wise man. It is starting to happen more, with the game being much faster, and one bad bounce deciding games.

Good test to see how killer Habs are, because if they are serious about a long run, then they need to finish Sens off now.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Very far from over, that's why we need an even bigger game. Bury them.

3-0 is not much different than 2-0 to sens. All the 3rd win did is buy Habs a higher chance of a fluke win to win the series.

We do not want this series going to 6 or 7. At all. Even if we win it.

Last edited:

habsnacks

Nov 16, 2014
Please, just come out strong and let's actually score first for once and just get a few pucks in early. Get em in a bigger hole that they can't climb out of. 2 1st period goals would be a killer but we can do it. Or maybe Pricey has to steal this one, who knows.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
Hoping the Habs don't take this game lightly and finish them off tomorrow night. Sick of the Sens whining they are way too similar to the Bruins team and fans for my liking. Habs win this by 3 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad