Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Lucic was pretty much that once upon a time.

The Habs lack sorely scoring from point shots, deviation, rebounds, garbage goals. The opponent D will most of the time win that battle. Adding this to the offence will instantly open other opportunities.

Right now the Habs power play is bad and will remain bad because this option is almost non existent. You have the opponent D boxing out and you don't have any real threat in front of the goalie than what else you can do to make it dangerous ??

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
someone needs to find the clip of the identical slash Stone pulls on subban at the blue last game. exact. same. thing. shut these idiots up

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
The best part is the obvious lies let alone the hyberbole. What insanity. Subban broke his wrist now? LOL! And the girls were now punched in the face? Brilliant. It must be fun to let those crazy thoughts linger as it makes the utter defeats easier to stomach but those were the biggest outright lies [I mean it was all exaggeration/insanity] that stuck out. Good stuff :)

it was such ****ing whining, diving, preemptive public outcry BS. who falls to the ground in pain from their wrist? was it his ankle? micro-fracture? who reveals anything at playoff time? out indefinitely? the guy played next game. what a ****ing pathetic excuse of franchise ottawa is. imagine bergevin whining about the beaulieu hit?

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I can't wait to get past these clowns and their pathetic fans, they're really something else. Honesty, even Bruins fans don't irritate me that much, at least there's history between us.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Duh..... Hit by towels = punch in face, microfracture (aka. bruise) that he can still fire a 129 km/h shot = broken wrist. :sarcasm: Didn't you know?

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I can't wait to get past these clowns and their pathetic fans, they're really something else. Honesty, even Bruins fans don't irritate me that much, at least there's history between us.

Bruins fans are afraid, so it makes them less pretentious. Sens won the last bout, so they have been feeling entitled for two years, can't wait to wash this smug **** smile off their face.

HABanos

Apr 18, 2015
I never thought it would come to this but as much as I hate to admit it, I would rather cheer for the Bruins or the Leafs against the Sens. This team and their fan base is despicable!

HABanos

Apr 18, 2015
Gentlemen, you are lucky not to be living in Ottawa, surrounded by them. :help:

I feel for you Boris. Just reading about the idiocy and conspiracy theories they're constantly creating makes me sick, imagine being surrounded by them.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I feel for you Boris. Just reading about the idiocy and conspiracy theories they're constantly creating makes me sick, imagine being surrounded by them.

And the whining from the coaching staff and players to the brass and ultimatly the fans, it's been painful so far.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Gentlemen, you are lucky not to be living in Ottawa, surrounded by them. :help:

This. The best I've heard is from a guy at work who wears his Ottawa cap all year long and his jersey a lot at work, and was trash talking like there's no tomorrow before the series started, and today told me "I don't care about hockey that you much you know, I don't really care".

I almost died laughing.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

In fairness, Ottawa is the epicentre of idiocy and conspiracy in Canada.

Parliament is patient zero.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
This. The best I've heard is from a guy at work who wears his Ottawa cap all year long and his jersey a lot at work, and was trash talking like there's no tomorrow before the series started, and today told me "I don't care about hockey that you much you know, I don't really care".

I almost died laughing.

You're co-worker is what I like to call, an idiot.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Hoping to close out the sweep. Bringing some friends over and breaking out the charcoal grill for the first time this season. There will be steak, chicken, bratwurst, courgettes and grilled onions :yo:

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Hoping to close out the sweep. Bringing some friends over and breaking out the charcoal grill for the first time this season. There will be steak, chicken, bratwurst, courgettes and grilled onions :yo:

Hehe aren't you a partial vegetarian?
Kebobs. Veg kebobs, seafood kebobs, meat kebobs.

Nynja*

I've got the microbroom ready for tomorrow!

9289.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad