GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators- 1/15/15 7:30pm EST- TSN 5,SN East,RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Not sure how this will end tonight but it doesn't look good.

Happy Patches got his 21st! Another shot at 40 this year.

Tokarski didn't help. That big juicy rebound on their first was all on him and another one of their goals, Price would have savd. I think DT needs to step up a little if he wants someone to give him that starter spot somewhere. He's not that bad a backup, but he's not starter-level yet.

The lines need stability. Lines go cold. It just happens. Guys get into patterns, and the other team adjusts, today scouting is real thorough, all the games are on TV and everything so... the top-6 guys need to have the creativity to mix things up and break coverage. You can't really do that if you change linemates every game if not multiple times per game.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
DD now centering pap and galchenyuk.

When you think therrien cant be worse

7dpx5i2.gif

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
What people need to understand is that Max will produce with any centre. It does not matter.

So using his production to justify chemistry is wrong. He will score 30 regardless of who he's playing with.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Sometimes I understand why so many players don't want to play here in Montreal. You guys are bat**** crazy.

I am willing to bet that there isnt a single Habs player that reads this manic/depressive Forum.;)

YYZviaYUL

Aug 9, 2014
Someone needs to run Ryan.

Someone call the mob he's been running from under witness protection.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Never liked Ellers game, and still don't. On a side not, any other bums out there we can pick up ?.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
At least we're getting confirmation on DD being useless without Pacioretty getting him points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad