GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/3/14- 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Win this one for Beliveau and my grandmother :(

sad day today

Thanks for the well wishes everybody

You're welcome.

With so many here mentioning how their grandparents are Beliveau fans, I somehow read that your grandmother was a fan and not that she had passed.

That said, here's hoping the Habs do win it for your grandma and for Beliveau. GHG. :handclap:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Wild fan here. My old man was a Habs fan and idolized JB. Sad times for hockey fans everywhere. I plan on buying my dad a vacation to MTL in the coming years....he has always wanted to go.

I love when we play the Habs. Always seems like the heart of Canadian hockey versus the heart of American hockey as far as how much the locals consider hockey to be an intrinsic part of the culture. Two similar teams as well; strong wingers, two-way centers and solid defenseman.

Good luck and take it easy on us without Suter

Does he make fun of us? seriously?

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
I like Minnesota. If ever there was a team to beat us, I'd want it to be Minny. And my general reaction would be "aw, good for them". I like their team.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I have papers and exams but I also have a sinus infection, so that should help justify watching hockey instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad