GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/3/14- 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
They might save the jerseys during warm-up thing for our next home game. The tribute during that game should be momentous, I imagine something will be done with his seats behind the bench.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
You Again Van-ish?

20141031__141102_wild_vanek.jpg

:habs vs :wild

Game Date: 12/3/14
Game Time: 7:00pm EST
TV Networks: SN,RDS (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies
Not confirmed

:habs

Carey Price

price-molson-octobre.jpg

Record: 14-5-1 SV% .921 GAA 2.37 SO 2

:wild

Darcy Kuemper

457744622-darcy-kuemper-of-the-minnesota-wild-defends-gettyimages.jpg

Record: 10-7-0 SV% .911 GAA 2.37 SO 3

Starting Lineups

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Paranteau
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher
Prust - Eller - Sekac
Tangradi - Malhotra - Weise

Markov-Subban
Emelin- Gonchar
Weaver-Gilbert

Price
Tokarski

Coyle-Koivu-Zucker
Parise-Granlund-Pominville
Vanek-Brodziak-Niederreiter
Bickel-Haula-Carter

Suter-Spurgeon
Brodin-Scandella
Prosser-Falk

Kuemper
Backstrom

Last Games

Go :habs Go

Suter is out tonight.

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Think the habs will wear #4 in warmup?

Usually I'd say that I don't think there'd be enough time to get all of them done by the warmup but we do have a really good equipment team. Its a possibility. I imagine they will definitely have the #4 sticker on the back of their helmets.

Here's to a good game and to hoping that our team is fired up tonight.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Scratch Suter for the Wild - out tonight (and probably a while with the luck the Wild have).

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
As long as the Habs players don't get mumps out of this game, I couldn't care less about the result.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Minnesota's GDT is a very classy tribute to Jean Beliveau. I have a lot of respect for their fans right now.

Indeed. Your post prompted me to check out their GDT -- huge class move on their part. Also, thank-you for the kind comments you made in their GDT, they evoke my sentiments exactly. :handclap:

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Weaver was awful on monday, pinched for no reason that led to the 4 on 1, also gave up the puck on Briere's goal.

Still, Allen over Weaver isn't that much an improvement. In fact, neither should be playing regularly. Hopefuly we're only a few games away from confirming their uselessness and calling back a young D.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Still, Allen over Weaver isn't that much an improvement. In fact, neither should be playing regularly. Hopefuly we're only a few games away from confirming their uselessness and calling back a young D.

Agreed but for now one has to play, and weaver was awful on monday might as well try allen again

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Markov-Subban
Emelin-Gonchar
Allen-Gilbert

Nothing wrong with that IMO, everyone on their right side and the same mix as having Gilbert-Weaver as the bottom pair, except Allen brings more size.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Markov-Subban
Emelin-Gonchar
Allen-Gilbert

Nothing wrong with that IMO, everyone on their right side and the same mix as having Gilbert-Weaver as the bottom pair, except Allen brings more size.

I see two problems. Gonchar should not ne playing top 4 and Allen is in the line up

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I see two problems. Gonchar should not ne playing top 4 and Allen is in the line up

Having said that, at least everyone's weaknesses seem to be mitigated as best possible with those pairings (if those are the 6 we HAVE to choose from tonight). Hope those old legs don't congeal any further as the temperature drops though, because it's looking a bit slow out there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00