GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Los Angeles Kings 10/18/17 10:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Pacioretty has 1 goal in his last 16 games.

Drouin this season has 6 pts in 6 games playing with Pacioretty who has 1 pt.

Last playoffs Radulov had 7 pts in 6 games playing with Pacioretty who had 1 pt.

I know he is streaky but my problem with him is his implication. He's just invisible out there.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Probably the most fitting GDT ever :laugh: It was very generous of you to use colors. They deserve to be in black and white...

If the Habs keep it up I might have to make some "budget GDTs". At this rate the Habs logo will end up being reduced to a simple "C" with a "H" going through it.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Nooooo, Schlemko, maker of differences!

Seriously though I hope his recovery goes well. Hands can be finnicky things.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Pacioretty has 1 goal in his last 16 games.

Drouin this season has 6 pts in 6 games playing with Pacioretty who has 1 pt.

Last playoffs Radulov had 7 pts in 6 games playing with Pacioretty who had 1 pt.

I know he is streaky but my problem with him is his implication. He's just invisible out there.

As long as Max is one of the "go to" guys we won't be serious contenders. He's basically like Phil Kessel. When Kessel is one of the "go to" guys then your team will lose just like the Leafs did. When he's a supporting guy then he's going to thrive and the team will as well.

This again just reinforces the ridiculousness of not bringing back Radulov.

Reactions: bukwas

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The savior of the D is out 3-4 more weeks huh?

Automatic loss tonight. No way they win any of the 3 games of the W Coast

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Jordie Benn played pretty good last night. Not sure what you guys are worried about.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Habs have always done the unexpected......so a sure win tonight.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The savior of the D is out 3-4 more weeks huh?

Automatic loss tonight. No way they win any of the 3 games of the W Coast

So the savior's injury is going to affect the team that much, huh?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So many times we've seen Pacioretty make these kind of self-blaming statements and just continue the same the next game.

I understand he's the captain and wants to deliver a message. But, if you're going to make a loaded statement like that, you have to back it up.

Reactions: Uncle Gary

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Hopefully if the Habs keep sucking, by the end of the season less than half the arena will be filled. Molson will be b-b-burnin' moneeeeey.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Besides Benn and Montoya in its the same roster and lineup. You figure they would stop forcing this lineup to produce and change it up. I mean Morrow couldn't play last night and didn't deserve to play tonight.

Pacioretty Drouin Galchenyuk
Hudon Plekanec Lehkonen
Byron Danault Gallagher
Hemsky De La Rose Shaw

Mete Weber
Alzner Petry
Davidson Benn

Julien really needs to switch up his lineup by now. Stop forcing something that isn't working to break out and score like 5 goals in a game. It can happen once but this team doesn't have it to do it consistently.

LookAtThosePepperoni

I am he who loves all, when I'm in the mood.
Jan 28, 2016
I was as confused as you were lol. For some reason I still have their cup roster in mind.

There's also P. LaDue and N. Dowd on their NHL roster.

Tons of new faces but it works for them. Young players might be better than character players sometime I guess.
Blasphemy!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Hudon needs to play with Drouin, and Galchenyuk. They are made for each other. Play Pacioretty with Danault. They clicked last year.

Repeating the same thing over and expecting different results....

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
So many times we've seen Pacioretty make these kind of self-blaming statements and just continue the same the next game.

I understand he's the captain and wants to deliver a message. But, if you're going to make a loaded statement like that, you have to back it up.

"
“It’s going to be great,” Subban told the media gathered at his locker after the Game 6 win. “I can’t wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building [in Boston]. I can’t wait to take that all away from them" "

And yet here we are. One talks the talk and walks the walk, the other... well he is a good team player, am I right?

f*** this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad