GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Los Angeles Kings 10/18/17 10:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
dUZi7UP.jpg

7xFGxn5.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
There was a time when I would stay up and watch the late games. Can't say that's the case so far this season. Hopefully I'll wake up to a nice surprise tomorrow. Any word on our starting goalie?

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Who the **** is Lafallo?

And who the **** are Fantenberg and Folin?

I was as confused as you were lol. For some reason I still have their cup roster in mind.

There's also P. LaDue and N. Dowd on their NHL roster.

Tons of new faces but it works for them. Young players might be better than character players sometime I guess.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
I don’t think it matters whose in goal right now to be honest. Maybe Montoya can help pull out a win.
best case scenario is we finish this trip 1-4-3 instead of a more plausible record of 1-6-1 (which i believe has a 95% likelihood of happening)

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Galchenyuk can’t seriously be on the fourth line again.

we cant score, the top lines aren't working so it somehow makes sense to take one of our best offensive players bury them on the fourth line.

We apparently have this option even though our forwards aren't scoring and Pacioretty is on the ice but in the press box at the same time.

I feel bad for Drouin so far I don't know how's he's scoring while playing a man down

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Each GDT here more and more interesting, it makes you forget a little bit about the Habs problems for a few moments. No need to drink Molson beer in order to feel this sensation

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Lol Love the GDT my friend.

Marc and Geoff would like that because rather then pay for some fancy ad for the game, you did it and saved them money (8.5 million) by using paint.

Its going to most likely be a clobbering unless we actually get REAL puck luck and get 5 lucky bounces.

Seriously I do not understand how Patches can still be 1st line and Alex is on the 4th. Like WTF!!!!!

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Shaw, Hemsky, Byron, Gallagher, Pleks, Max.. so many goals, so much talent, 15-0 Habs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's like 2012... I just don't want to watch. It sucks feeling like you're going to get clobbered every game.

Reactions: Amerika
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad