GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Flordia Panthers- 12/30/14 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorFord

Feb 13, 2007
Idk about you guys, but every time we win I'm not 'fully' happy because I know Therrien's 'system' won't lead us to any sustainable success and by that I mean a Cup and long term contention. Our success is only temporary because we have great goalies and some talented players. But if anyone thinks that this team is going win it all playing this way then you're seriously mistaken. We're just being set up for disappointment. And I'm saying this whether we win this tonight or not, whether we win the next 10 or not.

it got us a cup in 86' and 93' so that system does work, might not be pretty but works.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Dumb cheating on his part. Just dumb. No other word for it. Borderline idiotic. This is the type of play that will prevent Subban from achieving greatness. Just stupid. Can't wait for him to wake up this season.

Whoa, there.

calm-down.jpg

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Desharnais rewarded for his idiotic play on the game tying goal with first shift of OT and damn near seals it for FLA..brilliant.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Whoa, there.

I'm sorry but great dmen don't make dumb plays like this with 2 min left in a 1-0 game.

Subban can be happy with just being a good dman though. But he clearly has more potential than that. I just can't stand watching players with great potential play subpar hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad