GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Flordia Panthers- 12/30/14 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
See what Subban did there? Committed too early to something that never came. He'll have to learn to react faster to an action rather than over-commiting on his anticipation.

Guys sat back a bit in the third, Florida came out like a bat out of hell. We got a point, the road trip's still good, these guys don't matter in the rankings, let's get the second point and forget that goal ever happened.

Mynameismark*

who cares about the crowd actually cheering on their team when ahead...christ people, that's what fans do. It has nothing to do with anything else that might occur on the ice during or after it. Are you guys for real?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That was Subban
Yup. But Markov didn't really need to step up that far, he should have realized Desharnais was right there. He should have at least tried to direct him before stepping up.

Bad read by Markov and Subban. Plus, Pleks was coasting. But it was coming no matter what... we didn't even play hockey this period.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
1 point is alright considering we're playing an underrated, heavy Panthers' team on the road in the second game of a back-to-back.

That said, it blows that we couldn't take 2 points away from a divisional rival after leading for most of the game and after a very good effort in the 2nd period.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Idk about you guys, but every time we win I'm not 'fully' happy because I know Therrien's 'system' won't lead us to any sustainable success and by that I mean a Cup and long term contention. Our success is only temporary because we have great goalies and some talented players. But if anyone thinks that this team is going win it all playing this way then you're seriously mistaken. We're just being set up for disappointment. And I'm saying this whether we win this tonight or not, whether we win the next 10 or not.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
14-4 shots what else do you expect to happen. Maybe Therrien should use a TO when your team is playing defense only

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
This is like the 7th time this season that the opposing team scores within one minute after my mom gets home. :rant:

Next time she goes out and comes back during a game, I'm locking her outside. :sarcasm:

Saintpatrick*

Dumb cheating on his part. Just dumb. No other word for it. Borderline idiotic. This is the type of play that will prevent Subban from achieving greatness. Just stupid. Can't wait for him to wake up this season.

Oh ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad