GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Flordia Panthers- 12/30/14 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014
All you DD lovers want to know why eveyone hates him all the time? He's had a sub par game, on the ice when the tieing goal is scored and he's back on the first line again. I mean wtf is this ****.

You guys find a way to blame everything on him.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Chucky 1 shift in the OT, Desharnais got almost 3 min of icetime

**** this coach

tumblr_mv9nvqgWDg1shr61qo1_500.gif

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
We gotta need to upgrade on the wings.. PAP and DD ****ing suck.. That line is gonna get killed on the playoffs. Plekanec can't play a shutdown guy with them.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Desharnais rewarded for his idiotic play on the game tying goal with first shift of OT and damn near seals it for FLA..brilliant.

I love how in your DD hating lenses.. a super dumb play by PK and bad coverage by Plekanec equates to DD making a dumb play on the tying goal.

Not saying that DD has been good tonight, he's been crap, and on that shift in OT he was bad, but also tripped there with no call...

But still, it's all you post now, taking jabs at MT for how he uses DD.. two birds with one stone. Keep hammering that nail.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Small goalies in the shoot out aren't usually good. They'll need to score 2-3 goals here to win I think. They can do it though!

Nickname Pending

Feb 6, 2008
Edmonton
Therrien is still a tool. DD gets four OT shifts, does nothing except give the Panthers an amazing scoring chance. Gets outmuscled in the corners. And generates zero offense. Yes Therrien... please play him more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad