GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche: 12/1/14 9:00pm EST SN East, RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Miss Me?

458017510-parenteau-of-the-montreal-canadiens-reacts-gettyimages.jpg

:habs vs :avs

Game Date: 12/1/14
Game Time: 9:00pm EST
TV Network: SN East, RDS (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Interesting Fact: Habs haven't won in Colorado since February 13th, 2009

Starting Goalies
(Not Confirmed)

:habs

Carey Price

hi-res-249bf1d914865b38d1e883e15c30dfa5_crop_north.jpg

Record: 13-5-1 SV% .922% GAA 2.34 SO 2

:avs

Calvin Pickard

hi-res-181768350-calvin-pickard-of-the-colorado-avalanche-defends-the_crop_north.jpg

Record: 6-3-3 SV% .931% GAA 2.20

Starting Lineups

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Paranteau
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher
Prust - Eller - Sekac
Tangradi - Malhotra - Weise

Markov-Subban
Emelin- Gonchar
Weaver-Gilbert

Price
Tokarski

O'Reilly - Duchene - Tanguay
Landeskog - MacKinnon - Iginla
McLeod - Talbot - Briere
Sgarbossa - Smith - Vincour

Hejda - Johnson
Guenin - Barrie
Holden - Redmond

Pickard
Berra

Last Games

Go :habs Go

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Wouldn't surprise me if they go 0-4 on this trip, but then again they have a way of surprising us at the worst time. Those two games against The Sabres left some open wounds.

habitue*

Wouldn't surprise me if they go 0-4 on this trip, but then again they have a way of surprising us at the worst time. Those two games against The Sabres left some open wounds.

Right. They were so closed of getting at least 3 points, even 4.

Now it will be a third game in four nights, altitude, long trip, etc.... All "good" excuses to lose it.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Price is too good for that to happen.

Saintpatrick*

Same here. We've beaten this team what, the last 3 times we've played them. Time to snap this losing streak.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
I could care less about the outcome of this game, just please don't injure anymore of our players...

We arleady have 10 injuries...Mitchell (leg), McGinn (back), Winchester (concussion), Everberg (shoulder), Cliche (oblique), Street (hand), Bordeleau (back), Stuart (hamstring), Wilson (shoulder) and Varlamov (groin).

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I could care less about the outcome of this game, just please don't injure anymore of our players...

We arleady have 10 injuries...Mitchell (leg), McGinn (back), Winchester (concussion), Everberg (shoulder), Cliche (oblique), Street (hand), Bordeleau (back), Stuart (hamstring), Wilson (shoulder) and Varlamov (groin).

Better let us win then, or we'll turn that number to 11.

Really though, you guys are extremely lucky that aside from Varlamov there's no key injury in that long list, none of those are core players. Situation could have been much worse.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Can't get into penalty trouble against the Avs or we'll have no hope and afraid of our geriatric legs trying to keep up to Mackinnon and Duchene - Beaulieu would be nice to have in this one

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

:laugh:
We can't hurt a fly.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If there's a game we will win it will be this one simply because I can't see price losing a duel against pickard.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I think getting out on the road will be good for the team. A win tonight would be a good start.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
We outplayed the Sabres, yet came out with only 1 point out of 4. Enroth was outstanding, we were snake-bitten, nothing more to add.

I just ask that we come out strong in the first period. I'm feeling quite positive and confident about tonight. Sekac will have a solid 2-point performance and we come out with a win 4-2.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Glad to see Gilbert back, though it's kinda funny how we had to sign Gilbert/Weaver so we had enough RHD, yet we have them both on the same pair and two LHD on another pair. Therrien's logic I guess :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad