GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks- 1/17/16 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
lol at those bashing Pacioretty.

Whatever you say, he still has 19 goals this season, with the next two leaders totalling 21 goals between themselves. Try again.

On pace for 34 goals. 4 less than last season in a ridiculously bad year for the team. Maybe some of you should look at guys like Subban who's on pace for 10+ less goals, or Plekanec, who's also on pace for like 10-12 less goals.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
lol the Blackhawks commentators: "Lets see how aggressive Michel Therrien gets with his team down by two and heading into the final minutes of the game"

The only thing aggressive about MT as a coach is the amount of cigs this guy can suck down between periods.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Gainey fired Carbo right after he said he was the best decision he ever made. That move alone gives me hope, sad part is the Gainey was nowhere nearly as arrogant as Bergevin. So that's that.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
lol at those bashing Pacioretty.

Whatever you say, he still has 19 goals this season, with the next two leaders totalling 21 goals between themselves. Try again.

On pace for 34 goals. 4 less than last season in a ridiculously bad year for the team. Maybe some of you should look at guys like Subban who's on pace for 10+ less goals, or Plekanec, who's also on pace for like 10-12 less goals.
He's streaky.

Still, he's on the hook for being invisible during most of the streak. He has to step up more than he has. Nice to see he's starting to score again though.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
Will MT take blame for not challenging that 2nd goal because we are felt at the time it looked like offside. Replays only supported it.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Even with that really dumb play he's still miles better than Barberio.

What's the point of carrying 2 dman who don't play ?

I disagree.

If you switched Beaulieu as a 25 years old 6th round pick and Barberio as a 1st round pick 23 years people would say the opposite.
Truth is they are both good skater but suspect defensively defenseman.

I just don't see it in Beaulieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad