GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks- 1/17/16 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
3-17 in our last 20 and still no major shakeup. Bergevin is waiting for what, exactly?

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Where was Beaulieu going?

Something tells me that it finally would have been better to get Panarin from Europe than Sekac....:sarcasm:

We were apparently in the running. Good thing for the kid he chose Chicago. Montreal is and for a long time has been a black hole for skill to thrive. It's usually chiseled away, forced to fit into a grinding, conservative mould. Therrien would've absolutely hated Kovalev and chased him out of town :laugh:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I wonder if Bernie Sanders would be willing to coach this team if he doesn't win. Speaking of which I should be watching the debates instead of this...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
3-17 in our last 20 and still no major shakeup. Bergevin is waiting for what, exactly?

'Cause the day you fire a coach....you're next to be scrutinized. And with that good team with Price that becomes mediocre without him.....Bergevin is not going to win with a new coach either. Which then brings the light on him and his non-moves.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
If anyone ever brings up the argument that Subban or Pacioretty or anyone else on this sad roster rivals Price in terms of being the most important player of this franchise.... what a sad excuse for a leadership group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad