GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks- 1/17/16 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozela

Nov 11, 2010
We are so full of big guys that can score that DSP is healthy scratched

Smh at this coaching staff

Alex514

May 10, 2015
I think it's going to be a tough game for our glorieux....

Last night's game probably drained them emotionally and mentally.

Or so will the excuse go....

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
We are so full of big guys that can score that DSP is healthy scratched

Smh at this coaching staff

Well MT said they brought up DLR because he's big and physical and can bring some size to the 4th line and yet he sits DSP. MT just needs to shutup and **** off.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'd say he's real and also a member on this board. :)

Dear Mr. owner of the Canadiens sir... :laugh:

- Sir there is a Habs fan who wrote an open letter to you on an Internet blog, he's very angry at you.

- Hand it for me to read.

- Here it is sir...

*Molson reads*
* Sheds a tear*

- I'm a monster, i've had enough of shortchanging the good people of this city, how could i be so blind!

- But Dear Mr. owner of the Canadiens sir!

- No more sir, Kevin, i'll be a man of the people from now on, now get me Marc, his shady operations should encounter a swift end! Larry! Find me the man who can come up with the most lopsided proposal to get Drouin, and don't test my patience!

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
It's sad watching that clip because that team, sadly, was deeper than this current team.

Higgins-Koivu-Ryder
Kostitsyn-Plekanec-Kovalev
S. Kostitsyn - Smoke - Latendresse

Keep in mind, at the time, Higgins was routinely a 20+ goal guy, S. Kostitsyn was showing the makings of a defensively sound 50 pt player and Lats was usually scoring 16 goals a season.

Then JM ran a couple of them out of town by screwing with them. GM BG backed his coach. Sound familiar ? Though MT I will admit, not close to how bad JM was, but still, favourites over talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad