GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks- 1/17/16 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
It's sad watching that clip because that team, sadly, was deeper than this current team.

Higgins-Koivu-Ryder
Kostitsyn-Plekanec-Kovalev
S. Kostitsyn - Smoke - Latendresse

Keep in mind, at the time, Higgins was routinely a 20+ goal guy, S. Kostitsyn was showing the makings of a defensively sound 50 pt player and Lats was usually scoring 16 goals a season.

Out of all those guys that Habs turned away from, so that's all of them except Plekanec, who's still in the NHL today's??

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Out of all those guys that Habs turned away from, so that's all of them except Plekanec, who's still in the NHL today's??

Out of all the players on the Habs 70s team..whos still playing?

What kind of a question is that. That was 7 years ago.

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
switch Beaulieu with Markov, but let Markov still play on the PPs #1 unit, simple yet effective, too smart for MT though he's dumb as a rock lol

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I hope the Habs get an ass-beating. One that would be so bad that Bergy don't have any other choice but to fire Therrien.

HabsandSmokies

Dec 7, 2013
this is completely off-topic but I am hoping some of you veteran posters will know the answer to my question. I changed my profile pic in my user cp but it doesn't show the new pic in my posts...why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad