GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/5/17 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Was there supposed to be a crackdown on posts coming from fans of other teams?

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
....Honestly, I don't really care about this game. Can't be pumped up, at all, except for how Drouin, Hudon and Mete will do.
Oh and it'S a hockey/brewing night.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Why are they playing Benn on the left side if he's going to play on the right side when Schlemko will be back? Or they'll put Schlemko on the right side?

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Really don't k now what to expect this season.

But it's the start of the season

Habs are back. Go Habs Go.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Why are they playing Benn on the left side if he's going to play on the right side when Schlemko will be back? Or they'll put Schlemko on the right side?

I asked myself this question, as well. If Streit was a right handed D, I'd understand. But he shoots left. I don't know if Schlemko plays on the right side much like Benn can do.

Reactions: dinodebino

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I asked myself this question, as well. If Streit was a right handed D, I'd understand. But he shoots left. I don't know if Schlemko plays on the right side much like Benn can do.
He does, last year he played the whole season on the right side but I thought I heard Benn actually feels more comfortable on the right side... Anyways it's nice to have guys that can play effectively on both sides.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
....Honestly, I don't really care about this game. Can't be pumped up, at all, except for how Drouin, Hudon and Mete will do.
Oh and it'S a hockey/brewing night.

So why are you here? Just to tell us you don't care? Odd. Do you show up to work, just to tell your boss you aren't coming into work that day?

Reactions: MordredGK

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Tough start of the season for Habs. We will know what they will be made of around game 10. So whatever happens, happens tonight. Hoping for a good game.

Reactions: habergeon

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Then where do guys like me fit in? Should I get an infraction if I'm critical here?

I'm in the same boat as a Shark's fan. Will changing my user name to Habarks allow me to post on the Sharks board as a concerned fan?

void

Jan 5, 2006
I understood your post, I just don't agree with your attempt to say their D and wingers are better, similar, or relative equal to ours. Whatever word you want to use, it's a stretch.

We disagree and that's ok. I will repeat, The only edge the Sabres have on us is at center.

Today I learned that similar, better, and relatively equal all mean the same thing.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Lots of new faces including one of the most exciting forwards in the league and a 19 year old who came out of nowhere and is now playing with Weber. If we do well then that's awesome but if we lose MB probably gets canned. How can you not be excited for this year?

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
Still predicting a 2-1 shootout win. Habs will control the play but not generate many high quality scoring chances due to our lack of offensive talent. Price has a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad