GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/5/17 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Our 7.6 million cap space will let Mete turn into Subban.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
giphy.gif

Bring them on.....
This one will end in overtime or shootout.

May The Force Be With Us, Go Habs Go!!!...:thumbu::cool::nod: He resembles the Habs young defenceman, the swashbuckling Mete, bring it on Sabres.

Last edited:

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
A blowout 5-1 Habs. Look at the rest of the october schedule.........you doN,t want to drop this one.

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Jour de match !
I stand on my previous prediction, Habs will light it up this season.
Killer PP, goals and possession game from all four lines.

6-1 Habs
3 PP goals

Let's go boys !

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
wow...seems that many people are seriously underrating our roster. I think we will have a good season should we remain fairly healthy. We have alot of unknowns that could just as easily turn out to be positive surprises, alas it would seem that the general populous of this board are just dismissing certain players all together...I guess we will find out, I for one will remain optimistic until proven otherwise. As a team i think we will be very effective, for one i think we will see a much better PP and 5 on 5 play with CJ's new system.

My 2 cents...i know it's not a popular opinion :sueme:. GHG!!!!!!!:habs

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
Looking forward to the game tonight! It will be nice to see how the new lineup will mesh, especially the Weber/Mete duo and Drouin's line. Hopefully we can score a few quick goals, Buffalo has some offensive firepower but I'm not convinced by anything on their back end.

Should be a good game, hockey's back! GHG!

Reactions: CanadiensChick

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
3-2 Habs. Don't underestimate the Sabres. They will score goals but their D and Goaltending is average at best. Best thing to happen to the Habs is that 0-6 preseason start. It humbled us and I think we are game ready because of it. Last 2 preseason games were solid and I think we know our team identity.

Reactions: Yoor

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Well, if his entire Washington play-off career, his last two seasons with Washington, and his pre-season with Montreal hasn't convinced you.

Maybe this entire season will.

I think Alzner will shine in his role simply because he's Jeff Petry's 1st reliable partner who will permit him from opening up offensively.

I have a feeling that Petry will end up having a 40+ point season and will move the puck way more often than he's done in the past. Alzner is no Alexei Emelin.

Reactions: Yoor

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I don't get the doom and gloom with Alzner.

Let's let him settle in with the new team for a few games, you know actual games that matter, until we really see what his strengths and weaknesses are.

Reactions: Yoor and HankyZetts

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Pumped to see the Habs play. Watched most of the games yday, and feels good to have hockey back

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Well, if his entire Washington play-off career, his last two seasons with Washington, and his pre-season with Montreal hasn't convinced you.

Maybe this entire season will.

That's my plan. I haven't paid attention to him before so I don't have a full opinion on him. I don't think, however, that he'll make the Top-4 worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia