GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Arizona Coyotes 2/15/16 9:00pm EST SNE, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
R69Hc8P.png

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
To all those "tankers"

In My Opinion, you aren't really a fan of this team.

You can't WANT to see your team lose, I don't care if it's for the number 1 pick.

1 pick will not turn around the issues with this organization, starting with its philosophy on how to build a winner.

It's call PRIDE...... sad enough that management and the players son't seem to have enough of it.... but Fans too is truly pathetic.

Like I said ... my opinion.

To you,

I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan. I stand behind this ORGANIZATION AND TEAM ITSELF at all times. The good and the bad. However, you can 'NOT LIKE AND SUPPORT" this edition of players and staff. The Montreal Canadiens will always be remain there, but the players and the staff changes with time. Doesn't make you a band wagon fan if you're not happy with what the ACTUAL people in the organization are doing right now. PRIDE is when the present edition of your team is having success and representating well its history. Do you really think that Guy Lafleur has a lot of pride right now watching the Habs play night in night out right now? We have lost the mentality of WINNERS. Pacioretty is not worthy of the Captaincy. This is why I look forward to the future, to what we might pick as a lottery pick. That player can help us go in a better direction. If the coach gets kick out and good trades and signings are made, we will be proud of our team. But as of right now, there's nothing to be proud of. This team is lost, in al its ways.

Believe, I'm a true fan of this team, the Montreal Canadiens. It's simple, I root when the team wins, and I root when the team loses. Either way, Stanley Cup or Lottery pick, not in between. Because everybody knows we own teh 14th position year in year out. It gives us either a 1st round playoffs exit or a Louis Leblanc and Kyle Chipchura.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Om my god Condon. He almost gave an empty net goal free to Arizona. Was all the way to the left when the puck was still on the right side. That's some mad skills right there.

void

Jan 5, 2006

Wait, I don't get it. Why would anyone expect Bergevin to be going around and telling people that he's planning on changing his coach? What GM would do that? Wilde makes no sense. "Yeah, I'm changing coach next season. But shhhhhhhh, make sure Michel doesn't find out!"

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
YOU maybe the smartest person on these boards....I stopped after the 4th goal....

I am just waiting for the trade deadline hoping this team is gutted of its veterans, UFA and fourth liners.

Sell everyone except 31,76,11,27

Free cap space!

Before quitting on Pacioretty, I'd try giving him a gifted center for once... DD can't be on this team, it's a farce and no other 35 + goal scorer in this league is playing with as bad a player as DD has been. Max isn't a puck carrier, he'll never be a dangler, if the habs want him to score 40, he's gotta play with players with actual skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad