GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Arizona Coyotes 2/15/16 9:00pm EST SNE, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
For all the complaints about goaltending this game, the Coyotes goalie is playing like crap too. Name one good save he had to make tonight? He even let in a very soft goal.

Not an excuse. We lost many 2-1 and 3-2 games where the opponent offense played like crap. Was not an excuse for us scoring 1 or 2 goals.

This is not a 6 goals game not even close.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Its like the habs are those crappy teams the harlem globe trotters play.

During the 1971–72 season, the Generals' name was alternated with the Boston Shamrocks, New Jersey Reds, Baltimore Rockets, and Atlantic City Seagulls. It was actually the same team of players but they would change uniforms between games to give the appearance of more teams. The team rotated between these identities for a few seasons before going back to the Generals identity full-time.

The Reds defeated the Globetrotters 100–99 on January 5, 1971 in Martin, Tennessee, ending their 2,495-game losing streak.

From 1953 until 1995, the Generals played exhibitions against the Globetrotters, winning only six games, the last in 1971, and losing more than 13,000.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Not even watching the game (and I'm glad by the sounds of it)...I'm just here for you guys. A day late, but HFhabs is my valentine ♥♥♥

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I know many of you aren't soccer fans but the MLS season is just around the corner and the Impact have a really exciting team this season. If you guys are sick of the Habs, hop on the Impact bandwagon. You won't regret it.

For sure as usual. I think more casual fans will as well, since they won't have to spend money with no playoffs

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Somehow, everything wil be Condon's fault.....not even recognizing that Condon's might not have never been the best backup to begin with. Only thing Condon did was to be better than Tokarski during preseason. Was that tough to do?

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
No... fans cheer for your team. if you don't think they deserve your respect and pride by all means change your allegiance.

No Habs fan is happy with this team, it's coach or the fact that's its GM has made so many stupid decisions with his heart instead of his head.... but you still want them to WIN!

I want them to WIN a cup. I don't give a **** about some meaningless regular season games. You think this faulty roster with this piss rag coach has a good chance of ever achieving that goal? Be realistic for a second.

Losing these pointless games in a season that we are not making the playoffs is the only hope in hell this team has at improving. Bergevin doesn't make trades for top 6 players and he wont fire the coach. The horrible coach and the lack of top end talent is the reason this team sucks, and is the reason they will continue to float in the dead space of mediocrity for years. Losing in the short term helps solve both of the biggest problems with this team.

Why the hell would I cheer for an outcome that inhibits the team from progressing and becoming cup contenders? That seriously stupid as ****. I get that people have their opinions on whats best for the team.

This "true fan" lecturing needs to stop. Who are you to decide what a real fan is?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I know many of you aren't soccer fans but the MLS season is just around the corner and the Impact have a really exciting team this season. If you guys are sick of the Habs, hop on the Impact bandwagon. You won't regret it.

I'll do an avy for everyone that hops on the bandwagon.

I just feel a better connection with the Impact and their players.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Remember Burke and Wilson in Toronto.

French version in Montreal

Bergevin and Therrien.

There is only way this ends..........matter of when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad