GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
We will come out flying, tons of shots and chances...maybe even pot one or two.

Then we'll then get scored on twice in 90 seconds at some point of the game and start playing for a tie from that point on....regardless of time left in the game.

Rinse and repeat for the rest of the season while waiting for a Price hot streak to inflate my expectations.

This team has troubles.
We'll come out flying...score 1 goal.

Miss golden opportunities to get a 2nd goal...get a bunch of weak penalties for slashing, let the Ducks gain momentum and lose by 3 or 4 goals.

Been watching the same reel for months it seems

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Don't post too much any more... not much point.

I will just comment that the Habs of the last decade never did win many games when Markov was not in the lineup.

Reactions: OldCraig71

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I'm being positive tonight. Streak has gotta end team is due for a good one. Ducks dealing with lots of injuries early on here.

Hudon is also due to score one. I say 3-2 Habs regulation win.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I'm hoping to see some small changes in the lineup tonight

Lekhonen-Drouin-Galchy
Patch-Pleks-Hudon
Byron-Danault-Shaw
DLR-Mitchell-Gally

Get rid of Hemsky pls. I would even entertain switching Hudon and Lekhonen either could work. Bottom line is our 6 best in the top 6. Hudon i feel will start producing soon may help to be surrounded with skilled players also.

My 2 cents....

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Damn. Still having trouble with the new HFForums site.

Clicked on Favorites for the Habs Forum and was redirected to the Leafs Board.

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Lot more intensity in the last game, until the last 10 min mark. Just a very bad start overall. They'll turn things around. It's a matter of time. I hope we'll see a FULL 60 min effort tonight. Go Habs!

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
How many more losses before Marc starts panicking and decides to trade Galchenyuk, Mete and two first round picks for Duchene?

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004
They are half way towards tying their record for longest losing streak in franchise history. At this point I want to see new records set, and if they are bad ones then great... anything to make this season memorable.

Reactions: Jrham15

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
It's ok guys! I bet 100$ on the new HFBoards betting system on the Ducks and I never win these bets so we're looking good!

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I think they will win this one.
3-1
Max, Byron and Hudon
Silfverberg for ANA

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
8-2 Ducks. Bergevin fired immediately following the game.

Please.

Were gonna score 2 GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad the Ducks are really banged up or they would have destroyed us. Watch us get some points tonight and even possibly sneak out a win
A beating would be nice though, Bergevin getting fired on the weekend or else there is going to be a shit load of booing next week when the Panthers come to town!

Apr 28, 2010
I'm hoping to see some small changes in the lineup tonight

Lekhonen-Drouin-Galchy
Patch-Pleks-Hudon
Byron-Danault-Shaw
DLR-Mitchell-Gally

Get rid of Hemsky pls. I would even entertain switching Hudon and Lekhonen either could work. Bottom line is our 6 best in the top 6. Hudon i feel will start producing soon may help to be surrounded with skilled players also.

My 2 cents....

And yet you put him on a line with Patches and Pleks...lol where the play dies when they have the puck.

But I get it if he's on the first line with Drouin/Chuckie.

Anyway, I've seen Hudon get so many scoring chances but couldn't hit the net. He could easily have 3-4 goals by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad