GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 4/13/13 7:00 PM EST CBC, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyFischer*

I like how people call me a troll.. Yet the biggest trolls are the people who mention 'Halak'.

=]

DumFries

Jun 18, 2009
Shawinigan
Gotta get ugly tonite folks. Gotta be a long night for the Habs. The Habs should just forfeit the game. Stop the bleeding already.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
When you have Kadri pushing Habs around and you don't do anything by the end of this game, means you're freaking soft. Let's see how Habs respond.

I've always said Habs should hit Kadri. He's too comfortable out there. But he seems to have more character than some Habs players.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Feels nice knowing we have a captain who has that game breaking, game making ability. Gionta's defensive awareness and work ethic are second to none and he's going to LEAD THE CHARGE.

GO GIONTA GO!!! EARN THAT EXTENSION!

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I'm actually happy this is happening. Can anyone say they're outplaying us? Other than our goalies who have been completely abysmal this period, we have dominated the play.

Tell me this repeats itself 4 times in a 7 game series. I have a hard time believing that.

This is the mindset I am having too. The score does not indicate anything close to what is happening on the ice. Habs are the better team tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad