GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 4/13/13 7:00 PM EST CBC, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyFischer*

What are we gonna do when Gallagher gets layed out and doesn't get back up for 10minutes?

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The most frustrating thing it's we've been the better team. Should be 2 to 1 but price let in two bad ones. Also gionta needs to gtfo the PP

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Unfortunately we got deflated on that third Price goal. The second was bad, the third was the one that finished us off.

It will be a character check because the Leafs will be trying to hurt players from here on out. Funny how the Habs outplayed them yet they are losing.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Incredible that everytime we get ridiculized on the score, we get ridiculized physically as well. I mean, one of the most frustrating team ever when we lose....by chance it didn't happen that much this year and the fact that the season is short helps as well.

I was saying the same thing....I can handle losing....What I can't handle is having a tomato shoved in our mouths and getting (fill in the blank). I hate that. This team is still tougher than last year's though.

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
We dominated that period. All I can say is that I'm really dissapointed in Price.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
And blame Gio all you want, but he is what he is. It's the braindead coaches who keep the PP trios the same.

Sure, blame the braindead coach that brought this team from 15th to first in its division and has the 4th best PP in the league :facepalm:.

ChuckieG

Feb 9, 2013
Montreal, QC, Canada
I'm actually happy this is happening. Can anyone say they're outplaying us? Other than our goalies who have been completely abysmal this period, we have dominated the play.

Tell me this repeats itself 4 times in a 7 game series. I have a hard time believing that.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
"You people."

I didn't hate on Price. I said to get him off the ice because he wasn't having a good game, which is the normal thing to do in a hockey game.

But these comments just egg the haters on more. These comments happen EVERY time Budaj is in net. It's so old.

And every single goal that Price lets in whether it is his fault or not.

matt77

Feb 27, 2013
Wish someone jump on kadri, and it would be cool if the goalies could make a save.

Words of wisdom. Everything is said here...The only thing we need to do is stop that fukkin Kadri and the goalies have to save some god damn pucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad