GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 4/13/13 7:00 PM EST CBC, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Incredible that everytime we get ridiculized on the score, we get ridiculized physically as well. I mean, one of the most frustrating team ever when we lose....by chance it didn't happen that much this year and the fact that the season is short helps as well.

Moral victories are definitely not a Hab thing.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The only good players that period were..... maybe Ryder, Prust, & Gallagher?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Kadri is a little girl. Gionta flubs on two shots. We are the much better team tonight, no question. Luck is not on our side though, that's for sure.

FeelsLike93

Feb 25, 2009
You see, I don't want to sound like I'm being unfair, but it's true. This Leafs team is absurdly lucky. They get outplayed night in night out but are shooting at an absurdly high percentage.

That kind of stuff doesn't last over time it'll pass.. I hope..

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
**** this team is soft . Yes prust is nice but we won't do **** against orr mclaren or frazer. I dont even want to talk about that pos of moen

It's not even about fighting anymore. It's about standing up, checking hard, winning puck possessions and so on. Fighting is a show that you don't need in playoffs. But hardplay will always be there. And that defense is just not ready to take it. And until proven otherwise....we still don't have the goaltending. But that could change really quickly.

Just to be sure though.....Fucale might look good as a 1st rounder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->