GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 4/13/13 7:00 PM EST CBC, RDS, TSN 690 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Against our historic rival, and likely playoff opponent getting blown the f out means NOTHING? :amazed:

Habs clinched, first in the NE. They could lose big or lose small, it doesn't matter. I'd rather they get these type of losses out of their system before the playoffs start rather than during the playoffs.

Nothing may be a little harsh, but I'm not pouting over the loss.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I prefer being OLÉd than being USA-USA-USA though.....But hey what do you do with fanbases that doesn't have a whole lot of imagination....

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Haha you proved nothing

Nor did I deny anything.

When you called me a Leafs fan, and I questioned where you pulled that from, my point was it should not matter what my allegiance is, we should not be cheering for guys to get injured. Let's be more civilized than that.
It's the same reason I'm still not stating a definite allegiance (it wouldn't take long from stalking my post history to figure it out, but I'll give you a hint, Montreal may not be my number one, but they are certainly up there), it doesn't matter who I cheer for when we're talking about player safety and health.

I wasn't defending anyone either, I was just saying we shouldn't be clamouring to get players injured. I also mentioned I hope Prust is okay. Gonna ignore that?

I think you made a good point. Nobody should wish injury on another player. There are some morons on the Leafs and Bruins boards who've done just that and - to their credit - some smarter fans called them out. From what I've seen, we're a little less ugly on this board. Not innocent, just slightly less guilty.

Our 'thing' here is drama. We take this stuff too seriously sometimes. I doubt the comments to you were meant personally. If they were, they shouldn't be. People are just upset after a stupid loss.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Always amuses me when other fans chant Ole. There isn't even an equivalent response because the Leafs have no identity, or at least not one I'd wish to emulate.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
It started off as a Jim 'red light' Carey loss but it's evolved into a team loss - right? I just wanna know who's vogue to hate now

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
Toronto screaming ole ole ole isn't mocking its like the Hans screaming go leafs go at the bell centre.... Especially that leafs fans were all saying we were classless for doing it lol I don't mind this game that much it happens on to the next one, I'm most happiest that prust won his fight especially after I was flamed for saying prust would put up a good fight against mclaren and leafs fans laughed well I'm laughing now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad