GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 4/13/13 7:00 PM EST CBC, RDS, TSN 690 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Not a bad 1st period for everybody but Price. a couple defensive miscues, Gorges on the 1st goal and Bouillon/Desharnais on the 4th, but overall the habs outplayed and outchanced them.

So far Reimer has been wayyy better than Price. Can't blame Budaj on the last one, Bouillon and DD were providing a screen and maybe a deflection.

Need the PP to get back in the game, Toronto tends to take dumb penalities...should have gotten one on the Gunarsson punch on Gallagher and another for boarding Khadri on Eller.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Kadri is the kreijci of the bruins

Has a good game, think he is hulk, goons it up for no reason, doesn't want to fight but is willing to give a useless concussion or two.

It's like a brainless adrenaline rush. Score goals man, calm down, no need to kill anybody, not your territory.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Our guys won't give up and I refuse to either. I think we still have a chance to win this. But we'll need some puck luck.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Feels nice knowing we have a captain who has that game breaking, game making ability. Gionta's defensive awareness and work ethic are second to none and he's going to LEAD THE CHARGE.

GO GIO!!! EARN THAT EXTENSION!

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Ignore the score. The Habs have been the better team so far. If whichever pylon is playing goal tonight for the Habs can manage to shut the door, this game isn't over. Guaranteed Carlyle isn't telling his team that they played a good period.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
everything in here is amplified 1000% because it's the maple donkeys. that period was all on the D and goal-tending. we can bounce back. that being said, a diving punk like Kadri can't be allowed to run around. he ONLY does it because Orr and Mclaren sit on the bench. ****ing puke

BobbyFischer*

Kadri is the kreijci of the bruins

Has a good game, think he is hulk, goons it up for no reason, doesn't want to fight but is willing to give a useless concussion or two.

Kadri is a bigger thorn in our side than Krejci

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
1 period and we're already on part II. lol I'm out for while. I might check in for the 3rd period. Hope we're back in it by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad