GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 4/13/13 7:00 PM EST CBC, RDS, TSN 690 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
Belak in his Nash uni, in memorium, lol.

And I'm at university and live with a Canucks fan, and Oilers fan AND a Senators fan, all from different places. Living in Guelph is hardly living in Leafsland.

You come out of nowhere to defend the leafs, with an ex-leafs enforcer as an avatar, and you're from Ontario....hmmmm if you're not a Leafs fan, who do you cheer for?

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
He denied being a leafs fan so I had to prove my point..

Haha you proved nothing

Nor did I deny anything.

When you called me a Leafs fan, and I questioned where you pulled that from, my point was it should not matter what my allegiance is, we should not be cheering for guys to get injured. Let's be more civilized than that.
It's the same reason I'm still not stating a definite allegiance (it wouldn't take long from stalking my post history to figure it out, but I'll give you a hint, Montreal may not be my number one, but they are certainly up there), it doesn't matter who I cheer for when we're talking about player safety and health.

You come out of nowhere to defend the leafs, with an ex-leafs enforcer as an avatar, and you're from Ontario....hmmmm if you're not a Leafs fan, who do you cheer for?

I wasn't defending anyone either, I was just saying we shouldn't be clamouring to get players injured. I also mentioned I hope Prust is okay. Gonna ignore that?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
why doesn't the idiot in the main trade thread - who always wants to trade pleks over desharnais..post in GDT?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So a loss here doesn't do all that much.

Get stomped by the Leafs, still leading the NE.

It's all about preparing for the playoffs at this point. And just not being totally disrespected by our arch enemies. It's never funny whether it's preseason, season or postseason.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Take punches to the face after the whistle = no penalty.
Shower the goalie with snow after the whistle = GET IN THE BOX, NOOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad