GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domenic

Jan 13, 2007
Calgary, AB
So Bourque and Diaz have not had a much better this year then last and didn't have a big part in the Habs start this season?

That is a rather unenlightened way of looking at a team sport.

Sometimes, context is going to influence a player's performance ever if he is supposed to have finished developping.

Certainly, a player will play better if he plays in a system that suits him better, but it's always limited to that player's existing skillset. No one on the team is suddenly going to become a natural goalscorer because the system changed.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
For anyone watching the World Baseball Classic.. Italy has taken a 1-0 lead over the USA. Every one cheering for Team Canada needs to cheer on Italy. If Italy wins, Canada can advance to the second round of the WBC for the first time ever with a win tomorrow vs USA OR a loss by 4 runs or less.

Can't possibly bring myself to root for Italy. Sorry man.

Forgive me?

BobbyFischer*

"Guys, I know no one has given us a shot tonight. But we have 20 minutes, and that's all we need - because we're the HA-- HEY, GET OFF THE LOGO. WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE? NO ON STEP ON THE LOGO."

And then 15 minutes of awkward glaring between Therrien and the maintenance guys who were fixing the lights.

Loool.

That's probably exactly what happened.. =/

Carey Cost*

I wish Price brings us success, its just its been 6 years and nothing. Time to open the eyes.

Shaw65

Mar 13, 2011
Canada
Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL

Brandon Prust ne sera pas de retour - blessé au haut du corps / Brandon Prust will not return tonight - upper body injury.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Can't possibly bring myself to root for Italy. Sorry man.

Forgive me?
I don't really want to cheer for them either. But I don't see Canada beating USA tomorrow.. so an Italy wins means Canada can lose by 4 or less and still advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad