GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Pacioretty had to come out strong and get a point.. Ryder had tied him for team lead in scoring. :laugh:

Carey Cost*

guys... give Price the time to allow that weak goal before celebrating.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
That speech by Michel Therrien, during the second intermission, must have been something else.

"Guys, I know no one has given us a shot tonight. But we have 20 minutes, and that's all we need - because we're the HA-- HEY, GET OFF THE LOGO. WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE? NO ON STEP ON THE LOGO."

And then 15 minutes of awkward glaring between Therrien and the maintenance guys who were fixing the lights.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
For anyone watching the World Baseball Classic.. Italy has taken a 1-0 lead over the USA. Every one cheering for Team Canada needs to cheer on Italy. If Italy wins, Canada can advance to the second round of the WBC for the first time ever with a win tomorrow vs USA OR a loss by 4 runs or less.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
"Guys, I know no one has given us a shot tonight. But we have 20 minutes, and that's all we need - because we're the HA-- HEY, GET OFF THE LOGO. WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE? NO ON STEP ON THE LOGO."

And then 15 minutes of awkward glaring between Therrien and the maintenance guys who were fixing the lights.

Hey, you were supposed to be sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad