GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
Gallagher is awesome. You dont usually see players with that kind of hockey IQ and hustle mixed into one. Normally its one or the other...

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
He's called Wolverine because he's feisty and tenacious like the animal right?

wizard-wolverine-xmen.jpg

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I would still trade ryder back. the team looked dominate most nights before the trade. now, they look like a good team who are not defensively sound and need to score in order to win.

I prefer cole, his goal posts, driving to the net, drawing penalties and creating turnovers that wear out a d than a guy who's putting up points.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
What happened to Prust? We were down 3-1, I go pick up my wife, come back and it's 4-3!

Ritual sacrifice to appease the hockey gods. They ripped out his heart but a quick transplant from Wolverine (he'll just grow it back) and the care of doctor Recchi will have him back in shape soon.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
do you know who the starters will be tommorow vs the USA?
Starting pitcher is Jameson Taillon (2010 2nd overall pick) by the Pirates.

Line-up (probably);

CF Tyson Gillies
3B Taylor Green
1B Joey Votto
DH Justin Morneau
LF Michael Saunders
C Chris Robinson
RF Adam Loewen
2B Pete Orr
SS Cale Iorg

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
wow shots 13-0

ps - prust's left shoulder was already hurt. post game interviews lately you can see an ice bag on it

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I would still trade ryder back. the team looked dominate most nights before the trade. now, they look like a good team who are not defensively sound and need to score in order to win.

I prefer cole, his goal posts, driving to the net, drawing penalties and creating turnovers that wear out a d than a guy who's putting up points.

Ryder's here for 24 more games....plus playoffs. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad