Confirmed with Link: Montreal Canadiens re-sign PK Subban!!!!! 2 years/$5.75M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
lol.people think this saga is over?? the real test for bergevin will be next summer. just remember we coulda locked him up now to a 4 or 5 year deal worth4/4.5 per.that will all change next year.i wont be happy til pk is locked up long term.all bergevin did was put a band aid on a growing wound.

Ya well that won't really matter when we win the cup will it?

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
He could have wasted millions too, we'll see in 2 years. I hope you won't forget to take int account the discount PK took to stay in MTL when you'll evaluate his next contract.

They were going to let him rot in hell and then trade him to the Preds. Just my .02 If so, I'd sign too :)

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
lol.good point.i like you re attitude.with pk in the line up and price in net we have a chance to do serious damage.just need to stay healthy.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
lol.people think this saga is over?? the real test for bergevin will be next summer. just remember we coulda locked him up now to a 4 or 5 year deal worth4/4.5 per.that will all change next year.i wont be happy til pk is locked up long term.all bergevin did was put a band aid on a growing wound.

Meanwhile...

Earth_Rotation_Animation.gif

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Most probably. If it was up to the media PK would already have been traded

You think the media are the problem? What about the fans who crave for drama? The media (not all of them by the way) give the fans what they want.

Fans want to know how the players are,what they feel, who they like and dislike, what's happening in the locker room.

What's going on with PK and the rest of the team is pointless to us. They might or might not like him but who cares really? As long as he plays well.

Don't expect all the players to like eachother. I'm sure most of you hate half of your workmates. It's normal.

Still, we have no idea what's going on. Let's stop speculating.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Just curious but with Markov playing so well, where does PK fit. Will he be on the PP1?

I'd see how he does on the second PP wave, breaking up the best 1-2 punch on defense in the league so far is not a good idea IMO. PK can definitely play with Emelin on that second wave and still do some damage.

PricePkPatch*

We saw what people like you did to poor Brian Savage.

What do you mean, "like me"? I asked ONE question, very specific, and 100% professional.

... what happened to him, btw? Decided that this fanbase was too much to handle? Went into hiding undercover?

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
http://www.985sports.ca/hockey/nouvelles/michel-therrien-une-excellente-nouvelle-204435.html

Would you think that Gorges and Markov will be bothered if Price or Plekanec come back with the team ? Weeks ago, didn't Gionta seem bit pissed off when someone asked about PK ?
I'm pretty sure that PK isn't liked much in the locker room.

I hate this manufactured drama. They are sick of talking about it. I'd be pissed too if I had a game tonight and all the media asks about is a guy who isn't even playing.

Habtchum*

http://www.985sports.ca/hockey/nouvelles/michel-therrien-une-excellente-nouvelle-204435.html

Would you think that Gorges and Markov will be bothered if Price or Plekanec come back with the team ? Weeks ago, didn't Gionta seem bit pissed off when someone asked about PK ?
I'm pretty sure that PK isn't liked much in the locker room.

PK will need to keep a lower profile in the room from now on. He should act as if he was a rookie or like a player who just arrive from another team.

I got a feeling that the new coaching staff, the vets players and the new players like Prust and Bouillon will show him tbe way to follow.

Missing two crucial weeks holding out won't make him more popular with his teamates. He has to regain their confidence and respect.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I hate this manufactured drama. They are sick of talking about it. I'd be pissed too if I had a game tonight and all the media asks about is a guy who isn't even playing.
pretty much, besides, there's 23 guys on the Habs roster, I doubt they're all friend. Doesnt mean they dont respect eachother and dont work together to make the team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad