GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ N.Y. Islanders | 7pm 05/03/2013 | RDS, MSG+2 | Drinking Game Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Only in Habs world where you have no regulation losses in your last 10 do people ***** as though your in last and losing 20-0 every game.

shawnt*

No, but when every single one of your posts is how horrible a player is (usually Price), there's reason to be suspicious about your intentions.

Sorry, just venting, not trying to "troll". I just feel like this team can be so good minus a few players. Gomez hurt the team last year and they removed him and now they are better. I feel Gionta is that player this year. The other is Price, he doesn't seem to be able to make the big stops. Momentum killer when the last line of defense is absent.

Apr 28, 2010
Are you being serious?

Let us know when it's ok to remark on Price's performance. K? I'll be waiting for your written approval on this.

I am being serious. Price is not going to play well the whole season. Its better he's having a bad stretch now than later in the season.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Well, at least our team seems to have waken the **** up. :D

With about a minute and half of PP, on fresh ice, we might be able to tie it. With this intensity and sens of desperation, we may just catch up.

C'mon HABS! GO HABS GO!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Sorry, just venting, not trying to "troll". I just feel like this team can be so good minus a few players. Gomez hurt the team last year and they removed him and now they are better. I feel Gionta is that player this year. The other is Price, he doesn't seem to be able to make the big stops. Momentum killer when the last line of defense is absent.

And Price has been weak lately, though I only blame him for that last goal.

He deserves criticism, but the defense has been even worse.

LaTenderness*

Only in Habs world where you have no regulation losses in your last 10 do people ***** as though your in last and losing 20-0 every game.

Don't be sour Andy Habs fans demand nothing short of brilliance every play.. We deserve it.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
wrestler_angry_gif.gif

lol

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
something aint right with him

I think we have just been spoiled with how Price usually plays. I watched a lot of non-Habs game this year and I realize every time how lucky we are to have Price. This is just a slump, a temporary lack of focus, he's the least of our worries.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I think the Habs should draft a d-man in the 1st round this year. We really need a stud back there. I know Tinordi is coming up, but with Markov's play likely going down over the next couple of years and the fact I don't see a lot of high quality D on this team outside of Subban, I think it's important to add a guy who can be a top pairing defenceman.

With so many good forwards available again this year, I hope there is a run on them leaving us with a solid D-prospect.

It's just becoming more and more obvious over this season that while the D is good there is still a lot of room for improvement. It's also much too small and lacks toughness.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
How can you guys blame Price on any of the goals scored against tonight??? Ridiculous, Habs are playing like crap tonight, the score should be much worst.. we are lucky to be still in that game..

He was down early on two of them, mostly the Martin one.

He wasn't terrible but he isn't playing like a top 5 or top 10 goalie the last week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad