GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ N.Y. Islanders | 7pm 05/03/2013 | RDS, MSG+2 | Drinking Game Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I don't mind a good conversation about the game in question but when the same few posters just won't stop talking about the same thing every single post, it's enough to make the wires touch...

Anyways, back to the game. Very sloppy game in general and bad defensive coverage. Kind of like the last game against the Islanders. Price still seems to be in a bit of a funk and doesn't look comfortable out there. Hopefully he can get back on track but its gonna be tough if we keep on giving up those prime scoring chances in the slot. Not much he could have done with the two last goals but it would have been nice to see him make a highlight reel save.

NewHabsEra*

People criticizing Price tonight are a joke. In fact the score should be much worst..

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Yes, but this is a GDT we are commenting on THIS game. When we say Price doesn't look settled it doesn't mean he's been a piece of **** for 4 years.

Price Nation is too sensitive, they need to all lighten up

Agreed. I would also say that Price is far from playing like a 6.5M$ goalie since many games.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
You bold, passive aggressive ****s. :sarcasm:

;)

Focus on the game. NOW.
It's second intermission lets switch to Italics now.:laugh:

Habs are playing deflated from a big emotional win against Boston. Price may be struggling a little but in his last two games his D have played poorly as well.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
wow i love you guys but the ****ing bipolarity.
we were 15th last year. 15th.
not every game is an automatic win.
we can stink, we have holes, we're learning how
to win. yes price is struggling and he'll bounce back.
we're not going to win every game.
the effort is there. the positioning isn't.

Leafs fan coming in peace.No Leafs game tonite so I'm following yours.

Your post is 100 % accurate and most fans on here are just like Leafs fans,they think you can win every game and score every goal and never get scored against.if anything but this happens posters say trade everybody or player "A" is crap ect.Totally bi-polar fanbases or what.

durojean

May 29, 2007
But more seriously I 'm sorry I seem to only post when Price plays bad.

I kind of know he is a good goalie but I don't know what it is with him but I never trusted him in the net. And it make me mad when he play like tonight so I have an urge to share my opinion but from now on I'll be positive and try to not bash Price anymore.

PricePkPatch*

Lol, this GDT picked up when we fell back.

Anyway; this has been how long of a Point-per-game streak for Subban? 3? 4?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
the words 'problem' and 'Bell' in the same sentence? Well, I never.

Too easy for you.

But honestly, I rarely have problems with Bell Fibe to be honest. I had some in the start when we switched... but rarely have had any since then. Pretty impressed.

TBH, Ive had alot more problems with illico than with Fibe...

I have probably just jynxed my self.

Apr 28, 2010
Yes, but this is a GDT we are commenting on THIS game. When we say Price doesn't look settled it doesn't mean he's been a piece of **** for 4 years.

Price Nation is too sensitive, they need to all lighten up

Lol You realize I could say the same thing to you.

Price bashers need to calm the f down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad