HF Habs: Montreal Canadiens Draft (#3, #35, #38, #56, #62, #66, #97, #102, #122 & #128)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Bouchard gets off "scot free" compared to Kotkaniemi because nobody expects Bouchard to be selected as high as 3rd overall. Kotkaniemi wouldn't be a lightning rod if he was drafted anywhere near his original ranking. I'm skeptical because it seems like a reach from where I sit and I don't believe in taking risks like that with a #3 overall pick. The other thing that gives me pause is the fact that it's Bergevin and Timmins making this call, two people in whom I lost faith a long time ago.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
If Buffalo really wants Tkachuk as bad as McGuire makes it sound and are willing to over pay than how about an expanded deal.

Patches + 3rd OA + 2nd

ROR + Ristolainen

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If Buffalo really wants Tkachuk as bad as McGuire makes it sound and are willing to over pay than how about an expanded deal.

Patches + 3rd OA + 2nd

ROR + Ristolainen

ROR, Ristolainen, and Reinhart are the three Sabres I'm interested in. If Ristolainen is coming here, Petry will need to go, too. Ristolainen is a RD. And Petry should be able to get the Habs a good return, too.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
ROR, Ristolainen, and Reinhart are the three Sabres I'm interested in. If Ristolainen is coming here, Petry will need to go, too. Ristolainen is a RD. And Petry should be able to get the Habs a good return, too.

I know. Even more assets to fill more holes. But he’s a future stud that can replace Weber in time.

Reactions: Skidde
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad