Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens at Los Angeles Kings 10:30 ET :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
This road trip is going to tell us who we are and what we're capable of....all ridiulously talented opponents....all from the rougher tougher western conference...all on the road....if we can come out of this with a winning record and potentially without price....we can compete in the playoffs.

We can't properly measure the team without Carey Price in nets. Assuming he's not there, I'm looking for some compete from our forward lines and the solid systematic defence we've had recently. As long as those fundamentals are there and we play a strong game, I don't mind a loss.

Win or lose, I want to see whether or not these Habs can play with the Kings.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You should have written we will get two points agains us.

:laugh:

You know what's even worse about it... I don't think I'm even going to get to watch the game. I have a ticket to the game, but my rec league team has a playoff game at 9 that night. Game starts at 7.

Can't just ditch my rec league team either. I'm the goalie for the rest of the season due to relationship drama between the team captain and the usual goalie.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I really hope Carey is back for March 15th, not only because if not that would've meant Budaj got a lot of games, but also because I'm coming to town from TO that day.

Taking the girlfriend to Sens@Habs for her first NHL game ever. :yo:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
The 3rd star is back!

Prust and Bournival skated with no contact jerseys.

Lines at practice:

Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Bourque-Eller-Brière
Weise-White-Moen

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Murray-Tinordi

Jesus still hurt, Buddah will play a 4th straight game.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
I will be at both LA games - go habs go

Anaheim had been struggling before the break, and were sluggish against St. Louis Friday night (I was at the game), but clobbered Carolina yesterday.

St. Louis didn't get many chances though, and were only able to set up offensively a few times. Anaheim clogged up the neutral zone pretty well.

I hope we don't just collapse, cuz Anaheim will grind us to bits in our own end.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
The 3rd star is back!

Prust and Bournival skated with no contact jerseys.

Lines at practice:

Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Bourque-Eller-Brière
Weise-White-Moen

I didn't really appreciate it until I looked at this post, but, with Prust and Bournival back our depth up front is going to be very, very nice. I wouldn't mind making a trade for either a higher end forward or another true top 4 dman to play with Subban.

madhi19

Just the tip!
Jun 2, 2012
Cold and Dark place!
twitter.com
This is going to be a long week if you want to watch all those games.
today
@
hFnLDkhKY6IkLi7Ok3K8XFBQsGH06NFSw0T8+SXZhpgpESVLMyALuvE1a2z7Lz5cuGtnnfPkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Kings

10:30 PM

Wed, Mar 5
@
5lEQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Ducks

10:00 PM

Thu, Mar 6
@
v6GkpET9xhtvWHWUF3HH217RSwmyq8Vzlcl0UlNTQ9ra2k7U1tau4QvQSdWnefwbUD0xttkcLzQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Coyotes

9:00 PM

Sat, Mar 8
@
AT7fMHrbVplGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Sharks

10:00 PM

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
MB's mother-in-law passed away, he's on his way to Chicago.

So it looks like the war room will be without its general for the trade deadline. Techs help, but they can't do much during a funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad