Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens at Los Angeles Kings 10:30 ET :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wonder if any players are going to be headed in the opposing team's locker room once the game is done. :sarcasm:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Perfect for me.. I'll be home from hockey in time to catch the game.

Also, play Budaj or Tokarski. Give Price the extra rest, we're gonna lose tonight anyhow.

I'm expecting 0 for California but I'll be happy if I'm completely wrong.. :) Very tough 4 game road trip against the 3 California teams and Coyotes coming up..

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Every time Habs fans expect the team to lose, they win. I don't expect tonight to be any different.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
6-0......the score ...... of the last game between the the two teams.

hogtownhabsfan*

This works perfectly for me, I have a class form 7-10 tonight.

dreamingofdrouin*

This road trip is going to tell us who we are and what we're capable of....all ridiulously talented opponents....all from the rougher tougher western conference...all on the road....if we can come out of this with a winning record and potentially without price....we can compete in the playoffs.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
I have a good feeling about this one.

Hoping Eller scores and Subban keeps up his good play from last game so I can stick it to my dad and my uncle. :D

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Gonna be a tough due to the size advantage alone, plus we won't be able to play price. We need to find a way to score first, that's our only chance; take the lead and counter attack.

I do like that we have a pretty heavy Dcore at the moment. This is the most opportune time for to Tinordi having a big game.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
If the Habs make it out of Cali with 3 out of 6 points I'll be happy.

I predict an OT loss in LA
Regulation loss in SJ
And a win in Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad