Pre-Game Talk: Montreal Canadiens at Los Angeles Kings 10:30 ET :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
MB's mother-in-law passed away, he's on his way to Chicago.

So it looks like the war room will be without its general for the trade deadline. Techs help, but they can't do much during a funeral.

Pretty sure he'll be back for wednesday.

lotionmyfeet*

I will be at both LA games - go habs go

Anaheim had been struggling before the break, and were sluggish against St. Louis Friday night (I was at the game), but clobbered Carolina yesterday.

St. Louis didn't get many chances though, and were only able to set up offensively a few times. Anaheim clogged up the neutral zone pretty well.

I hope we don't just collapse, cuz Anaheim will grind us to bits in our own end.

Anaheim is not LA. Anaheim is LA's ghetto methed-out cousin that calls every two weeks looking for a place to crash.

Anyway, good luck tonight. Always enjoy lurking on the MTL board, interested to see what you guys say about the game tonight.

Cheers

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Anaheim is not LA. Anaheim is LA's ghetto methed-out cousin that calls every two weeks looking for a place to crash.

Anyway, good luck tonight. Always enjoy lurking on the MTL board, interested to see what you guys say about the game tonight.

Cheers

Not a fan of either myself. Go Habs Go

There are less jerks at the Honda Center than at Staples tho, and since I'm now in the OC, the Ducks will be my second team. Hopefully the two will play in the playoffs.

I'm tempted to head up to San Jose or to Phoenix for those games also.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Last time the Habs played LA, they went with a small lineup and got crushed ... at home. Will be interesting to see what MT does tonight.

LA hasn't looked the same since they were on that hot streak though. They have trouble scoring.

Anaheim pushed St. Louis around the other day. We better not go small against them. St. Louis did split their d with a stretch pass though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad