GDT: Montreal Canadiens at Florida Panthers (3/29 at 7:00pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I get it but from Weegar side its 4v2 and doesnt know that Evans is half dead and tries to push the play since they are 2 man down. It'S not like players never whine on the ice . We have the best whiner in the league in Gallagher.

Also Weegar had nothing to do with Evans , Edmundson jumped on the gun for no reasons. Perhaps Weegar was mad but it had nothing to with the habs , it was about the ref , don'T know why you put him as a leader for have pushed him when he was whining at the refs.

I get what you mean but ive seen Oveckhin get some penalties like that when he was younger for things like that.
Weegar was running his mouth and Edmundson stepped up.

When I said he was a good leader it has been from a culmination of things over the past 2 seasons. He is a good leader. He addressed the Myers hit on Armia last year.

Eazy

BureSanders
Jun 19, 2010
How many pucks just bounced over the sticks on the tape of a Panther just skating by?

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Habs have to stop giving so many shots to opponents. Allen has been peppered badly since he is back.
We're not good enough. We're in 31st place after 67 games and we subtracted from our roster last week.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor

When I said he was a good leader it has been from a culmination of things over the past 2 seasons. He is a good leader. He addressed the Myers hit on Armia last year.
Some people think he shouldn't have done anything others think he didn't do enough. Probably not worth arguing

Jul 6, 2016

Weegar concussed Byron badly two year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad