GDT: Montreal Canadiens at Florida Panthers (3/29 at 7:00pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Probably a back injury in all honesty..
Possibly concussed also with that knock.
Its Weagar’s reaction that is getting people riled up. He went to the ref and said “That’s f’in bullshit” then said something to Bobrovsky like “He’s f’in fine” which is when Eddy came in. Dont think anyone blaming him for Jake falling. Moreso for being douche overall
Weegar is a f***ing Idiot he's the one who fought Byron in response to a hit from behind. "The Code" A f***ing p***y.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So what? It's a nothing game. All our games here on in are... we are already eliminated! Show your boys you're there to take care of them. THAT'S what a leader does.
You're clearly not an athlete. Or at least one with heart.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
So what? It's a nothing game. All our games here on in are... we are already eliminated! Show your boys you're there to take care of them. THAT'S what a leader does.
Don't be dumb. They're playing to win whether we like it or not

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Its Weagar’s reaction that is getting people riled up. He went to the ref and said “That’s f’in bullshit” then said something to Bobrovsky like “He’s f’in fine” which is when Eddy came in. Dont think anyone blaming him for Jake falling. Moreso for being douche overall

It's hockey i mean has our fanbase because the whiniest in the whole nhl? That's starting to bother me a lot to constant whining over about anything. Gallagher is a douche most of the time i mean it's hockey ...

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
Habs D is really atrocious lol can't contain a team like Florida with this. I mean it's expected but we can clearly see how bad the team is when facing actual good teams. The last week they've been outshoot like 3:1 as well. At least Habs can score too, which is nice.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
You know better than that...come on
I get it but from Weegar side its 4v2 and doesnt know that Evans is half dead and tries to push the play since they are 2 man down. It'S not like players never whine on the ice . We have the best whiner in the league in Gallagher.

Also Weegar had nothing to do with Evans , Edmundson jumped on the gun for no reasons. Perhaps Weegar was mad but it had nothing to with the habs , it was about the ref , don'T know why you put him as a leader for have pushed him when he was whining at the refs.

I get what you mean but ive seen Oveckhin get some penalties like that when he was younger for things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad