GDT: Montreal Canadiens at Florida Panthers (3/29 at 7:00pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Lets hope Harris becomes an NHLer, it appears Schueneman is showing he can play in the NHL. Harris has alot to prove.
I respectfully disagree. Schueneman is turnover prone, not the best of skaters, and seems to make a fair amount of mistakes on both offensive and defensive ends. Not to mention he's no spring chicken at the age of 26; I don't mean to say he's old, but at his age he should be a bit more polished. He's more than fine right now as we're tanking, but I'm definitely not sold on him ever becoming a regular NHLer. He does show offensive flashes here and there, and he's impressed me a few times, but I remain skeptical of him cementing a permanent spot.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I respectfully disagree. Schueneman is turnover prone, not the best of skaters, and seems to make a fair amount of mistakes on both offensive and defensive ends. Not to mention he's no spring chicken at the age of 26; I don't mean to say he's old, but at his age he should be a bit more polished. He's more than fine right now as we're tanking, but I'm definitely not sold on him ever becoming a regular NHLer. He does show offensive flashes here and there, and he's impressed me a few times, but I remain skeptical of him cementing a permanent spot.
You may be right but MSL seems to see something in him and to be honest he hasn't looked bad.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well look at it this way, if they lose they get closer to the #1 pick. If they win, the team morale will help build for the future in a way that a 1st rounder may not. Your team has fight in them and MSL is a bright light in that future.

Either way, Go Habs Go!!
These California Golden Seals -- the ones of Charlie O. Finley and the white skates? That was truly special.

seals_whiteskates.jpg

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
I'll take him over Clague and Wideman who are incapable of controlling opposing players in the defensive zone..

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I hear that it’s unbearable in Florida, in July-August — people stay alive thanks to their AC cranked up to the max., 24 hours a day.

Still, must be nice going to the arena in sandals.
I live in Atlanta and the humidity is brutal for half the year. Sure, going to the beach is nice, but it's just walking in a bowl of hot steamy soup.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I hear that it’s unbearable in Florida, in July-August — people stay alive thanks to their AC cranked up to the max., 24 hours a day.

Still, must be nice going to the arena in sandals.
Last time I was in florida it was July and it was between 90-95 degrees for a week straight. I was happy on the way back to Montreal just to walk out from Trudeau to a stifling 41 degrees celsius with the humidity. That's 106 degrees fahrenheit for our American friends 😂

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Last time I was in florida it was July and it was between 90-95 degrees for a week straight. I was happy on the way back to Montreal just to walk out from Trudeau to a stifling 41 degrees celsius with the humidity. That's 106 degrees fahrenheit for our American friends 😂
Can't get enough of Texas heat!

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Btw is anyone else missing their emojis in their text header?

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I'll take him over Clague and Wideman who are incapable of controlling opposing players in the defensive zone..
I prefer Wideman perso, at least he's RD and he's useful on the PP. I like Schuneman when he first arrived but where starting to see his limitation, especially against team with heavy forecheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad