Post-Game Talk: MONtreal Blows it gainst Columbus. Cannon fores 6 times in loss.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
They looked like a different team last night, any chance the NHL grind is starting to affect some of the rookies? Or just chalk if off as a bad game just seemed as if the decision making and passing out of their own zone wasn't sharp. Wonder if nerves are setting in with the impending l return of Matheson?

Rookies are going to be inconsistent. When you have 4 on D it's going to look ugly at times. Toss in subpar goaltending and only one line that can consistently score and we were never going to really be a playoff level or bubble team. I'm fully expecting at least a top 10 pick with this group.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Rookies are going to be inconsistent. When you have 4 on D it's going to look ugly at times. Toss in subpar goaltending and only one line that can consistently score and we were never going to really be a playoff level or bubble team. I'm fully expecting at least a top 10 pick with this group.
The worst D man last night was not a rookie. Just sayin'...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
what about Savard and Harris.... totally pathetic tonight too, even with the Harris goal he was still brutal. Team just didn't look prepared to play, looked lost in the neutral zone too. Whatevs , rematch in a week
Yeah they were brutal. It was interesting to see Guhle play on Harris' right side for a couple of shifts in the third. MSL/Robidas weren't enjoying the Harris Kovacevic product very much.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yep he is a first liner

but when he doesn't score or play great every game some will say he isn't lol.
He's been bad turning over the puck by not moving it fast enough it's been like that for three or four games now. Like I said then he can and shoud be better. Super happy with his output but it's far from his best game IMO.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
He's been bad turning over the puck by not moving it fast enough it's been like that for three or four games now. Like I said then he can and shoud be better. Super happy with his output but it's far from his best game IMO.

I was talking in general, not last 2-3 games. Every good players has their bad games in a season. Just wanted to say that this kid is a first liner.

This line was due for a little regression too. Not really concerned about Cole, he will pick his game up soon enough!

Last edited:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Slaf, Dads and Evans not at practice today. I hope this is not sign of things to come with Slaf. Stay healthy dude.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Yeah, I'll hope for the losses thanks. I'm tired of the hoping we win enough to limp into the playoffs just to get exposed. I want better. The only way to do that is to draft at the top for a minute. Colorado did that and now look at them. It's our turn to do what we haven't done for decades.
Countless teams actually never did that and won what’s your point kiddo? lol literally nobody other than people on this cancerous board wants them to destroy their prospects and lose. How’s Arizona doing?

• Haha
Reactions: Rapala

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Arber took out the meats for this one.

lcOYMmf.jpg
Fantastic

Reactions: Rapala

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Countless teams actually never did that and won what’s your point kiddo? lol literally nobody other than people on this cancerous board wants them to destroy their prospects and lose. How’s Arizona doing?

Dear lord. "Countless". Do you believe your own posts or do you just enjoy being a contrarian? Since the turn of the millenia it's been a hockey universe dominated by dynasties, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, LA, Detroit before that and now Colorado. Mix Washington and Anaheim in there as a tier below and those teams have more or less run the show. Which of those teams can you point to and say they didn't do just that kiddo?

By the way those teams I've just mentioned have won 17 of the last 21 cups, so please tell me what the hell are you talking about son. This is common knowledge.

And also who is saying destroy our prospects? Has anyone ever said that? Ever? Thank God people like you are not in charge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad