OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Confident for sure. The only thing....Slowik will be replaced if not this year, next year. Rest is fine with me. Time to find players now. Time to be sure if Johnson will replace Stanback. And yes, like Maciocia said, we need to finally put pressure on QB's.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Lots of pretty solid moves in a row. If they can bring Wilder back to what he was in his rookie season the offense is gonna be hard to stop with the various options they have.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Why not straight up Willie Jefferson?

And I still don't understand why we released our best WR and our best CB.

I’d love Willie but he will cost way to much.

Geno Lewis is better then Posey and we have alote of good young receiver and with the return of Bj Cunningham. Posey cap hit was big same for Campbell who didn’t had a good season last year. We will replace him with a cheaper à player. I’d love if they would replace him with Jonathan Mincy who was really good with us before signing with Chicago

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I never quite know what to feel about stuff like cheerleaders and ring girls in boxing/MMA as the father of a young teenage daughter. On the one hand I'm like '' It's a job and they work hard at it so good for them'' and on the other I'm like '' Do I want my little girl to feel happy about being glorified eye candy '' ? Being a dad is hard sometimes I tell ya :laugh: . You could make an argument cheerleading is a completely different thing I guess.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I never quite know what to feel about stuff like cheerleaders and ring girls in boxing/MMA as the father of a young teenage daughter. On the one hand I'm like '' It's a job and they work hard at it so good for them'' and on the other I'm like '' Do I want my little girl to feel happy about being glorified eye candy '' ? Being a dad is hard sometimes I tell ya :laugh: . You could make an argument cheerleading is a completely different thing I guess.
Cheerleaders are both male and female, but I never saw a ring boy, and I hope I never do. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad