OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
we had 1 major problem on the team and it was the Pass Rush and we still don’t have that pass rush. We lost alote of key player in defence and we didn’t replace them.
Danny was left a mess, give him time, plus salary cap is crippling him. We'll see soon enough.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Danny was left a mess, give him time, plus salary cap is crippling him. We'll see soon enough.

salary cap is a problem for every team, if he can sign Micah Johnson who is still available, I will be ok with his move but for know he cut a couple of key players and he didn’t replace them with other key players. I like the signed he did, they are all great depth player who I wanted to especially Junior Luke but we need quality player on defence ! I’m happy he resigned Evans

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
salary cap is a problem for every team, if he can sign Micah Johnson who is still available, I will be ok with his move but for know he cut a couple of key players and he didn’t replace them with other key players. I like the signed he did, they are all great depth player who I wanted to especially Junior Luke but we need quality player on defence ! I’m happy he resigned Evans

Looks like BC is close to signing Johnson:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
So how do you guys fell about the off-season?

Personally, especially without a 1st round pick, I think Danny had an insane draft. O'Donnell was pretty much the n.1 prospect available, and the Colts have depth at the OL, so the chances of him staying in the NFL are slim.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
So how do you guys fell about the off-season?

Personally, especially without a 1st round pick, I think Danny had an insane draft. O'Donnell was pretty much the n.1 prospect available, and the Colts have depth at the OL, so the chances of him staying in the NFL are slim.

Really good draft but weak offseason on the free agent market. We lost key players and didn’t sign anything really interesting

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Commissioner Randy Ambrosie has been a completely disaster for the CFL in his handling of the COVID-19 situation

What a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad