OT: Montréal Impact thread - "I spend like poutine" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I don't know what game was Garde watching, but Taider was barely running for like the last 30 minutes and Krolicki wished he wasn't playing the whole game.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Who’s the fitness coach? The players look gased by the 60th minute every game.

It doesn't help when we make only 2 subs every fu***** game. Garde never makes the 3rd unless we are losing like 3-1 (and even then)

I don't know what game was Garde watching, but Taider was barely running for like the last 30 minutes and Krolicki wished he wasn't playing the whole game.

Nobody was running at all in the last 30min.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Sure, but he already had used his only viable midfield option in Shome.
Shome for Bojan was poor IMO, the midfield needed more management than the forwards...and he ended up not using his third change again. If I had to chose to sub one between Krolicki and Taider tonight, I would've gone for Taider. He was barely running and making poor decisions out of fatigue.

Krolicki was systematically passing back and giving headaches to his defenders, but at least he had the energy to cover space. The lack of meanness and physicality in our central defence is embarassing at this point. Way too soft for games like these, Ondrasek flipped the whole thing around.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Shome for Bojan was poor IMO, the midfield needed more management than the forwards...and he ended up not using his third change again. If I had to chose to sub one between Krolicki and Taider tonight, I would've gone for Taider. He was barely running and making poor decisions out of fatigue.

Krolicki was systematically passing back and giving headaches to his defenders, but at least he had the energy to cover space. The lack of meanness and physicality in our central defence is embarassing at this point. Way too soft for games like these, Ondrasek flipped the whole thing around.

I agree 100%. I was just pointing put why I did not make a chance at midfield.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I think they can forget about the playoffs right about now. Just rest the team and win the canadian championship. We need a leader on D, midfield depth and hopefully they get rid of Urruti somehow and get a box monster.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
What a waste of a season. And to say I was about to pull the trigger on DAZN AND TVASport live two hours ago.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Was pissed as hell, still pissed but less.

We can say whatever, point the finger to anyone because honestly it's the same thing every f***ing time all I got to say is Garde got to f***ing go. I don't like ballou but him shitting on him makes 0 sense.

The team is mentally weak, physically weak, tactically lost. He is paid millions to lose in the last 10 mins every team. At this point anyone who defends Garde is as pathetic as he is.

Disgraceful performance and at home on top of that.

On that note, night y'all.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
At the end the day, who are we kidding?

This league belongs to LAFC, Atlanta and soon Miami. Then we have LAG + TFC who happen to open their wallets. And finally, Seattle and Portland who play good soccer every now and then.

Rest of the league is all wannabes

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
At the end the day, who are we kidding?

This league belongs to LAFC, Atlanta and soon Miami. Then we have LAG + TFC who happen to open their wallets. And finally, Seattle and Portland who play good soccer every now and then.

Rest of the league is all wannabes

New thread title: We are wannabes

We cannot defend set pieces since we entered the MLS and nothing is done. Bush needs to go and we need a good CB.

I was watching the last 15min(+extra) of the Whitecaps game yesterday. Crépeau looked miles ahead of what we've seen from Bush lately. DC had 3 corners in the end, Crépeau caught them all. The Whitecaps had way more much energy trying to defend their lead too. They even had some attacking chances (something we didn't have).

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad