GDT: Montréal vs Buffalo - 7:30PM ET - RDS/SN/MSG-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Therrien isn't going to run the same lines that has lost their last 3 games at a score of 14-4...right?

He can't possibly be that stubborn/egotistical/idiotic...right?

Here's hoping for some logic from the coach and effort from the guys...and a convincing win

If we can't beat the Sabres I doubt we make the playoffs. There I said it.

There's some politics going on with DD-Pacioretty. Therrien hasn't tried Galchenyuk on DD's wing, which is odd even if we consider favoritism. If Therrien were solely concerned of DD's welfare, putting our most dynamic player on his wing would pad his stats even more than his bromance.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Therrien had a fever dream last night and will be icing these lines come game time:

Prust-DD-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Malholtra-Moen
Bournival-Plekanec-Weise
Bourque-Eller-Parenteau

scratched: Sekac, Galchenyuk

Ça sent la coupe

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Habs don't show up apart from the usual 2 players (Chuck + Price), again.

Not making any predictions nor expectations. Just fix the ****ing team.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Habs lose 6-3. Hat trick for Gionta and Gorges. Pacioretty, Weise and DD score for MTL further proving Therrien was right and they are the true #1 line.

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
no way they lose to Sabres tonight. riiight?

It's time to get back to basics, reset the lineup. 1000% Sekac will play tonight, Bournival as well. Weiss back down to the fourth line and scratch Prust.
Subban needs to wake up and play better, he's been horrendous for most of the season.Keep him with Markov and let him of the leash a bit.
Get Tinordi back in the lineup, and i'd even put him on the PP for some net pressence.

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Sekac
Bourque-Eller-Parenteau
Bournival-Malhotra-Weise

and skate, skate, skate. Habs are a super speedy team and need to use it more.

Losing streak ends tonight!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Firing Therrien will not happen. Especially when they are already lowering the expectations. At the start of the year, Bergevin said that to move 2 steps forward, we might take 1 step back. And not long ago, Bergevin saying that we're nothing else but a good team that will have to fight to get through the playoffs.

I mean.....if that's not a vote for confidence to his coach.....There are no expectations this year people....lower your expectations to see him gone. Won't happen unless we go 50-game losing streak.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
I'd really like to see the habs win it big tonight... It would be good for the team's confidence.

And in a way, I hope every line but DD's line produces. Not because I hate DD, but because maybe Therrien would realize DD-MaxPac are not conjoined twins. But then again, I don't have high hopes in that regard :laugh:

Come on guys, 6-0 tonight. Goals by Galchenyuk, Plekanec, Gallagher, Subban, Markov and Eller.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
What if we win 9-0?

BTW, when's the last time we scored 9+ goals in a game?

I remember 2 8-goal games in my life: the one against the Wild with the Subban hat trick, and the one against Pittsburgh in 2004 I think, where Souray got 6 points (1 goal 5 assists).

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
fully expecting a loss.

Secretly hoping for one. The more we lose the more people see this team for what it really is. A bunch of very talented players on a team coached worst than a peewee farm team.

Also for the guys screaming we are 8-4 to quiet down a little :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad