CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
lol great work :laugh:

Not sure what to think about this game. Feels like 2012. :cry:

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I hope they lose so that someone loses their job.

or at least their spot in the lineup.

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
I want completely different lines next game please please. Lets shake things up.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Desharnais
Sekac-Plekanec-Parenteau
Bournival-Eller-Gallagher
Weise-Malhotra-Prust

Or anything else. I don't care

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
There is literally no coach out there that can step in right now. Unless they want to snag someone from a junior or AHL team, there's no one. So rather than dwelling on firing Therrien (he needs to go, but won't be going), Bergevin should be looking at some personnel tweaks to take these **** decisions Michel is making out of his hands.

Don't give him a choice but to play Sekac and Bournival. Don't care if you have to waive players and lose them, just take it out of the meathead's hands.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Girgensons. Nice name. Probably the Sabre that will score the GWG.

Gionta and Gorges will help the Habs one more time. Lead the Sabres to a convincing win = one step closer to Therrien being fired.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
dth9t.jpg

Sabres puck bunny approves this thread.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Imagine if Therrien didn't veto Big Bird. Think about how much better this team could be with a competent defense coach. Le sigh!

void

Jan 5, 2006
You guys called me all kinds of horrible names when I was upset that Desharnais scored the OT winner and now you're all hoping that the Habs lose tomorrow. Bunch of hypocrites. :laugh:

bentheprop

Oct 28, 2006
St Catharines, ON
There is literally no coach out there that can step in right now. Unless they want to snag someone from a junior or AHL team, there's no one. So rather than dwelling on firing Therrien (he needs to go, but won't be going), Bergevin should be looking at some personnel tweaks to take these **** decisions Michel is making out of his hands.

Don't give him a choice but to play Sekac and Bournival. Don't care if you have to waive players and lose them, just take it out of the meathead's hands.

Kirk Muller & Larry Robinson say hi. And I'd welcome either one of them with open arms.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
You guys called me all kinds of horrible names when I was upset that Desharnais scored the OT winner and now you're all hoping that the Habs lose tomorrow. Bunch of hypocrites. :laugh:

I don't wish the habs lose.... Ever

I still think its ridiculous to spew venom when your favorite team scores.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs are not simply going through a slump, they are scary bad. This is concerning. Does Sekac sit an 8th game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad