GDT: Montréal vs Buffalo - 7:30PM ET - RDS/SN/MSG-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I'm sure lots of people were upset but only me and another poster had the guts to admit it that night. :laugh:

Well of course. I want my team to win. I don't give a **** if it's DD or Weise or Galchenyuk that scores the winning goals.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They look like a beautiful choir singing "we are the champions"
MiG got them on "are"
All except Chucky who doesn't know the words or who Freddy Mercury is.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Legit lol'd at OP.

Also, I hope Sekac gets benched again. He deserves it for playing so bad from the rafters. Main reason this team's been sucking lately... I'm relying on MT for this. Don't let me down, mon chum Michel! Show that European!

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Habs are not simply going through a slump, they are scary bad. This is concerning. Does Sekac sit an 8th game?

Therrien probably forgot he exists. Says he's sitting him down 1 game to watch the game from a different perspective... and here we are.

This game is conflicting. The team hasn't looked like they've cared if they win or lose for a couple of games, don't know why I should. All I know is Carey Price deserves better.

Patccmoi

Aug 11, 2010
Lol, very nice GDT.

We now are 3rd in the East, but with 4th worse goal differential, which is ridiculous. Florida has a better goal differential than we do...

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
I hope Bouillon didn't buy his plane ticket because we could really use a guy like him right-now to bring back some stability.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
He can't be worst than Subban. We still won't score on the PP but we won't take stupid penalties.

Why do I get this feeling if Subban doesn't pick things up he's soon going to be getting the MT and DD treatment. For God sakes, let's beat the fricken Sabers already. Surely to God we can't suck that much.

MDN

Jun 6, 2013
Montreal
The Sabres are gonna wreck us. Gionta and Gorges both scores multiple goals, and HF Habs explodes.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Therrien isn't going to run the same lines that has lost their last 3 games at a score of 14-4...right?

He can't possibly be that stubborn/egotistical/idiotic...right?

Here's hoping for some logic from the coach and effort from the guys...and a convincing win

If we can't beat the Sabres I doubt we make the playoffs. There I said it.

Habitant#1

Feb 15, 2006
Brisbane
Idea:

------27-------
76----------67
----------------
---79----XX---

Keys to above:
Markov in his old spot. Has PP has been at its best the last 5 years with him there with a left shooter XX (Not sure who to use in this spot. Beaulieu/Emelin? Or a forward?)
Subban? On his off side ready for the one timer. Just like Stamkos and Ovechkin.
Then, our best two offensive forwards: Pacioretty and Galchenyuk. I like the idea of Pacioretty shooting from the half wall and Galchenyuk has shown he's good with deflections in front of the net and willingness to battle. I could easily see the two switch too, with Galchenyuk a passing and shooting threat on the half wall.

Thoughts?

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
:laugh: Awesome GDT MIG! Really fits the way the team is playing right now.

Could be interesting tonight… Can't believe this is the same team I got excited about at the beginning of the season. This GDT got me excited way more than the team.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Therrien isn't going to run the same lines that has lost their last 3 games at a score of 14-4...right?

He can't possibly be that stubborn/egotistical/idiotic...right?

Here's hoping for some logic from the coach and effort from the guys...and a convincing win

If we can't beat the Sabres I doubt we make the playoffs. There I said it.

Moen on the DD line.. Calling it nkw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad