Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Andrighetto
Hudon-Plekanec-Gallagher
Fleischmann-Eller-Carr
DLR-Mitchell-Weise

#sitthemidget

Can't be worse than what we've been watching.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Maybe if we lose this and the two Columbus games then Molson will say it's his fault and do something. Blow Habs Blow!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Additional info :laugh:

Even if we beat Toronto tonight we're still out of a playoff spot and if Toronto beats us they're within 6 points with 3 games in hand. :laugh:

#PainForLaine

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Additional info :laugh:

Even if we beat Toronto tonight we're still out of a playoff spot and if Toronto beats us they're within 6 points with 3 games in hand. :laugh:

#PainForLaine

I feel like during the WJC they were pronouncing his name "Line - Eh"

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
why is Galchenyuk-DD-Wiese still a thing... why can't we go back to

Pacioretty-Pleks-Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Carr
Flash-DD-Wiese
4th line

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Andrighetto
Hudon-Plekanec-Gallagher
Fleischmann-Eller-Carr
DLR-Mitchell-Weise

#sitthemidget

Can't be worse than what we've been watching.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Carr
Hudon - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Fleischmann - Eller - Andrighetto
Byron - Mitchell - Weise

Personally, I'd keep De La Rose in the AHL. Don't really see the point in keeping him up at this stage.

I like Pacioretty and Plekanec together more than I like Pacioretty with any other center or Plekanec with any other winger. Plus, I think Galchenyuk gels very well with Gallagher and they played together in the past. Carr emulates a bit of what Gallagher does so well on the first line.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

Eller-Galchenyuk-Carr
Flash-DD-Wiese
4th line

Because Desharnais is Therrien's son, and Eller is awful on the wing in comparison to centre. The fact is, Desharnais hinders this line up no matter where he is and if this team wants to take the next step he needs to leave. So at this point, Galchenyuk on his wing is the quickest way to tank and get rid of Therrien.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Carr
Hudon - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Fleischmann - Eller - Andrighetto
Byron - Mitchell - Weise

Personally, I'd keep De La Rose in the AHL. Don't really see the point in keeping him up at this stage.

I like Pacioretty and Plekanec together more than I like Pacioretty with any other center or Plekanec with any other winger. Plus, I think Galchenyuk gels very well with Gallagher and they played together in the past. Carr emulates a bit of what Gallagher does so well on the first line.

The reason I wanted Plekanec with Hudon was to insulate him defensively while he adjusts to NHL speed. And Pacioretty and Galchenyuk need to learn to play together if this team is going to improve offensively. They're the best offensive players on this team, they should be together.

I can see Gallagher with them as well, but I just wanted him to play in a 2nd line role more to highlight the fact to Bergevin that this team needs a proper 1RW. But playing him there would be fine. As for DLR, that doesn't bother me. I guess if we took your line up I would make a slight adjustment:

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Hudon - Plekanec - Andrighetto
Fleischmann - Eller - Carr
Byron - Mitchell - Weise

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
It's cliché at this point, but this seems like another fork in the road for the season. Win, and the Habs might start on a run that will see them either eke into the playoffs or barely miss out. Lose, after everything that happened Thursday, and this team is dead in the water.

Neither is too appealing, frankly, though one might help break the status quo. I'll be watching tonight out of perverse interest more than anything else. Certainly not for entertainment purposes.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC

Eller-Galchenyuk-Carr
Flash-DD-Wiese
4th line

It is too logical. Logic is a quality missing from Therrien's intellectual toolbox. The most logical thing to do is to put DD in the pressbox or in the AHL. Most useless player ever. Make me miss having Craig Darby on the fourth line.

I hope we will win, but with the way Babcock is coaching the Leafs I fully expect to lose tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad