GDT: Montréal @ Philadelphia - 7:00PM ET - RDS/SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Hey guys, as it stands now we have the 9th worst points percentage in the NHL. If/when we lose tonight and tomorrow while Ottawa, Anaheim & Vancouver get at least a point in that span? We could be slotted to pick #7 overall by the time we play Edmonton Saturday. At that point Habs could only be barely ahead of the Jets and Sabres and very close to falling into top 5 lottery territory. It's happening! :nod:
I know.. im do excited.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Great GDT...
and on a side note CBS is showing two hours of the Super Bowl's best commercials.
Hmmm what to do what to do...

Actually it only comes on at eight o'clock.
Flyers should have this one well in hand by then.
Go Habs Go

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Hey guys, as it stands now we have the 9th worst points percentage in the NHL. If/when we lose tonight and tomorrow while Ottawa, Anaheim & Vancouver get at least a point in that span? We could be slotted to pick #7 overall by the time we play Edmonton Saturday. At that point Habs could only be barely ahead of the Jets and Sabres and very close to falling into top 5 lottery territory. It's happening! :nod:

Care to join me in a belt of scotch?

CFmA3C_WIAABomd.png

;)

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Care to join me in a belt of scotch?

CFmA3C_WIAABomd.png

;)

Mighty appealing when watching Habs these days. More appealing is not watching the Habs and drinking scotch anyway! :laugh: At this point I'm actually cheering for the situation to become more of a joke. I know Therrien helps us lose but I'm so sick of him and how he's ruining things I want him gone anyway. He survived the CBJ debacles but the all-star break gave him a respite to go and cower and let the fury subside. Not so if this team actually loses all 4 games this week. Can you imagine the anger if we lose tomorrow to Buffalo? Or worse yet, make all those kids cry on the matinee games vs the Oilers and Canes? If we stink out the joint and get full-scale fan mutiny, I truly believe Molson steps in and makes sweeping changes himself. Bergevin can go cry in the corner if he doesn't like it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
True... but I usually stick to recycling my old 'shoops :laugh:

Case in point:

oar6op.jpg

#ChuckFemistry

Is a perfectly compatible approach with Bergevin's management style. Never dismiss when you can recycle.

#Dollaramarc
#Bergerien

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Is a perfectly compatible approach with Bergevin's management style. Never dismiss when you can recycle.

#Dollaramarc
#Bergerien

We will petition Blou for new material when the Habs add to their core.
Until then it's either recycle or landfill. :laugh:

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
So, until now, I've made two GDTs this season. 2 wins by the score of 4-1.

Also, I hope the break helped Markov. He needs to be back to his old self (not old self because he's old but how he was before, obviously).

A0pBzs7.gif

Markov circling Subban for the rest of eternity. Hilarious. :laugh:

Habs games have become something that plays in the background, not the foreground.

They need to win at what rate to make the PO?

2 of every 3 games?

Not gonna happen.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We will petition Blou for new material when the Habs add to their core.
Until then it's either recycle or landfill. :laugh:

I don't know that you can put toxic materials in a landfill. :sarcasm:

Worry not, someone from Larry Carrière's extended family, can always be found. They specialize in mediocrity. :handclap:

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Wow the awful Flyers have 4 less regulation losses than we have....

Hey let's scratch Andrighetto. He has offensive potential. Let's make sure Weise, Flynn, Mitchell, DSP, Lessio get their ice time. Can't wait for Byron to come back to increase our "skill".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad